Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Well I've just listened to this so called agent on talksport and I'm still none the wiser. I barely understood a word he said.

aguero93:20 said:
jknight said:
Garrinchas---Dog said:
I'm not going through 130 pages to check if it has been mentioned,but Birthdays are not celebrated in Islam

Apparently they are by some muslims but not others
Sunni of them celebrate them, others just think they're shi'ite.

*gets coat*
Ha ha ha!!! :-)

If Yaya is content for that penis to do his talking,and negotiating,for him,then he really is a fucking lemon and we would be far better off without his circus.

That 'interview' was just bizarre - he's one weird ****.

aguero93:20 said:
jknight said:
Garrinchas---Dog said:
I'm not going through 130 pages to check if it has been mentioned,but Birthdays are not celebrated in Islam

Apparently they are by some muslims but not others
Sunni of them celebrate them, others just think they're shi'ite.

*gets coat*

Lock the thread we have a winner.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
FlatlineMonday said:
Best quote of the mad man's interview on talkshit - "IT NOT QUESTION OF CAKE. IT QUESTION OF ATTENTION."
It's always a question of cake. Trust me, I know.

Let them eat...

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
FlatlineMonday said:
Best quote of the mad man's interview on talkshit - "IT NOT QUESTION OF CAKE. IT QUESTION OF ATTENTION."
It's always a question of cake. Trust me, I know.
Maybe sheik Mansour wouldn't give him any of his cake? The plot thickens.

ColinLee said:
Well I've just listened to this so called agent on talksport and I'm still none the wiser. I barely understood a word he said.

How fucking bizarre was that?

Don't get why this has to be done publicly ! Why go running to the media bad mouthing the club when all it's going to do is upset the fans ? We've had a terrific season and thought we were together as a club at last. Up pops this agent trying to embarrass us and squeeze more cash out of us when it could have been done in a respectful and dignified manner.
Now we have to ask ourselves if we are going to let some slime ball agent like this publicly humiliate us or are we going to make a stand and put him out on his arse ! Yaya needs yo think fast and sort this mess out before his agent makes him look an even bigger idiot ! If not he can go for all I care

This is not how things are done at this club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.