Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Not sure why so many posts making the assumption the agent somehow isn't going to be speaking for his client; the assumption should be his is, esp after his SSN & talksport slots.

I also think he prob wants out & tbh there's something to be said for finding the right time to move players on & as TH said earlier, another 12-18 mnths max is what he'd have left at the peak of the premier league. IF he does want to go, let's find out in next 24hrs, and start putting plans in place

Only good scenario is Yaya and Seluk broke their relationship, Seluk became angry and tries to put Yaya into a very bad situation. Making him look like an idiot, also creating problems for him at City. Like a personal vendetta. And also broke his twitter account.

This would be the only acceptable scenario from our point of view. But for this Yaya would have to come out with a strong statement that he is finished with Seluk, he is crazy, should be under doctors watch etc.

Cant see it tho, this time the agent didnt come up with his usual Yaya is unhappy stuff, it was a clear attack on the club, the owner, certainly in the middle of the transfer negotiations it causes problems for us...

s3euq8.jpg

I've a feeling his agents gone off on one, changed yayas twitter password and is writing this shite.
Look at yayas last tweet compared to his others, it's definitely not him who wrote that

Chippy_boy said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Chippy_boy said:
Look at the punctuation.

"Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances." is entirely consistent with Yaya's tweets.

Then look at "Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

Note the spaces. Yaya doesn't type like that.

There are quotes from Seluk elsewhere with the same tell-tale space at the end of the sentences.
I'm not questioning whether Seluk did the shitty tweets, I think he probably did and then it is just a matter of whether Yaya is happy for them to be there. What I am asking though is how you know the previous two tweets were done by Yaya? Yes they weren't erratic like the probable Seluk ones but then that to me doesn't mean Yaya definitely did them at all. We don't know who has access to his account. Basically the first two tweets are just in ordinary reasonable English, anyone could have done them, apart from Seluk, obviously.

I agree with you.

But what we do know is that Yaya has said NOTHING to say or indicate he is in any way unhappy. And on face value, he's even gone onto twitter to deny rumours to the contrary. That's all we know.

And yet we have 149 pages and posters saying "Get Rid" and worse.

Well more importantly he has said NOTHING to indicate that he is in any way unhappy with what Seluk has been saying all over the media. He employs this guy, despite the fact that he has been a twat regularly before to try to shaft money from the club so frankly Yaya has to take some responsibility even if Seluk isn't acting on his say so (which surely is unlikely now). I don't think Yaya could have any complaints with fans being pissed off with him at this moment. Even if Yaya says Seluk has gone rogue, he'd still have to be contrite AND sack Seluk to have a chance of getting past this. You clearly want to see the best in Yaya, the tweets you like are definitely his, the ones you don't like are definitely not from him. You for some reason assume that Yaya is completely uncontactable by any other human and hasn't realised that this has been all over the media. You think fans shouldn't be pissed off with him that a man he chooses to represent him has been slagging the Sheikh all day. I'm a City fan not a Yaya fan, I don't need to give him the benefit of the doubt, one way or another because of him the club is getting hugely negative press and he has to prove himself now imo.

CTID1988 said:
I've a feeling his agents gone off on one, changed yayas twitter password and is writing this shite.
Look at yayas last tweet compared to his others, it's definitely not him who wrote that
I'm pretty sure it's not him that wrote any of them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.