Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

I'll probably do something mental like wait for the facts before calling him naughty names on here.

I've seen rags with their Wazza Rooney banners end up looking dicks, I'd be cautious of going the same way.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/blues-wise-resist-siren-voice-1766947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ce-1766947</a>

Stuart Brennans story from last year, some of the quotes from the Agent are exactly word for word the same!!

Dont wamt him to go, but regardless of the outcome this whole situation is hilarious. It could only happen to our club and I love it.

This will be refernced in songs for years.

Let's get real with all the Twitter hacks etc.
This has been knocking about all day and it's damaging the club. If it's bullshit what has stop Yaya from coming out and calling it?

Even if he stays it won't be forgotten and he will be forced out next summer when we are in a position of strength (no FFP sanctions).

When Soriano did his talk in the UAE he mentioned his biggest mistake was not having the courage to get rid of there star player Ronaldinho, even when he'd had his best season at Barca and they won everything. He said only the inner circle knew there was an issue with the team and nobody did anything.
Now im not sure if YaYa has said anything or not but if he has I cant see Soriano making the same mistake twice.

MSP said:
aguero93:20 said:
Marvin said:
Is this guy his agent? Press are assuming he is. I'm not so sure he is
He's not a registered agent but he is Yaya's representative, nothing like that shit with Dzeko.

What happened with Dzeko? His agent said something too?
No some random nutcase went to the press claiming to be his agent and that he'd joined one of the milan clubs and some in the media fell for it hook, line and sinker before Edin came out and said he'd never even heard of the guy, brilliant WUM. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.