Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Seriously, other than not wishing him happy birthday/getting him a cake, are there any other examples that have been aired about how City have disrespected Yaya?? His agent talks as if he has a list as long as his arm.
-Didn't shake his hand
-Didn't get him flowers
-No Murals outside the stadium
-No Stadium/Stand named after him
The list is endless.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Seriously, other than not wishing him happy birthday/getting him a cake, are there any other examples that have been aired about how City have disrespected Yaya?? His agent talks as if he has a list as long as his arm.

The club not sending Yaya flowers seemed to be one fo his gripes from what I could decipher from his mad ramblings. Oh and Roberto Carlos getting a Bugatti from Barca.

Flowers? What for his birthday or before every game?

Ha ha ,no for his wife 4 her birthday oh and no wanted 2 fuck her either

unlikelyfan19 said:
For all the people saying "we don't know if Yaya said this", and "these aren't Yaya's tweets, these are from his agent"...

If you give someone access to your twitter account to allow them to control it, and allow them to go to media outlets to speak for you, then these are as good as your own words. Just b/c he isn't the one verbally saying these words, he has given "power of communication" to someone else.

As far as I am concerned they might as well be out of his mouth, whether he feels that way or not.

Oh dear.

Stoned Rose said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
For all the people saying "we don't know if Yaya said this", and "these aren't Yaya's tweets, these are from his agent"...

If you give someone access to your twitter account to allow them to control it, and allow them to go to media outlets to speak for you, then these are as good as your own words. Just b/c he isn't the one verbally saying these words, he has given "power of communication" to someone else.

As far as I am concerned they might as well be out of his mouth, whether he feels that way or not.

Oh dear.
I was thinking just the same SR.

MSP said:
aguero93:20 said:
MSP said:
What happened with Dzeko? His agent said something too?
No some random nutcase went to the press claiming to be his agent and that he'd joined one of the milan clubs and some in the media fell for it hook, line and sinker before Edin came out and said he'd never even heard of the guy, brilliant WUM. :D

Ah, that was from last summer?

It was the brother of Bosnian national team manager.
Ah so he might have had some credibility then, still showed a lot of the football media up for gullible idiots who'll print any old rumours as hard facts, I thought it was brilliant.

after thinking a bit, i'm now 100% sure that the last piece in Yaya's twitter is by Seluk himself. nobody but a native speaker of Russian would say 'give an interview' in this case. it's a word-for-word calque from давать интервью, which stands for speaking publicly in Russian. from hearing Seluk speaking earlier today i got the impression that he has hard time speaking English quickly and often tries to translate his thoughts from Russian on the fly. i believe the same happened when he was composing the tweet in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.