Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

City Raider said:
if it's all true, and it's a big if - no-one bigger than the club, don't care how good they are

I think you'll find Andy Morrison was almost as big as the club ;-)

Disappointed with yaya, he's a legend for us, but frankly if this is his attitude he can do one.

Nobody is bigger than city, get him off the wage bill and top up the transfer pot for this summer. We had a great season winning 2 trophies, I'd rather we didn't win anything for a year than have a player takig the piss like this.

SebastianBlue said:
Left black 8 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Seems legit.

Nah, someone deleted it.

The mysterious hacker at it again.
ym34_jim2.jpg

SebastianBlue said:
Plaything of the gods said:
To read the agent's tweets, this sounds like it is just one enormous wind-up.

https://twitter.com/search?q=dimitri seluk&mode=users

That is a wind-up account created by someone to capitalise on this farce.

Well done to whomever did it, though.
But do we know that whoever has been talking on the radio is truly Dimitri Seluk? Yaya and the real Dimitri Seluk could be being held tied up in some dank cellar somewhere.

Is this one of the most bizarre threads in the history of Bluemoon?

Колобок said:
after thinking a bit, i'm now 100% sure that the last piece in Yaya's twitter is by Seluk himself. nobody but a native speaker of Russian would say 'give an interview' in this case. it's a word-for-word calque from давать интервью, which stands for speaking publicly in Russian.

Thanks k... Ko... err cheers mate :-P

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Seriously, other than not wishing him happy birthday/getting him a cake, are there any other examples that have been aired about how City have disrespected Yaya?? His agent talks as if he has a list as long as his arm.

The club not sending Yaya flowers seemed to be one fo his gripes from what I could decipher from his mad ramblings. Oh and Roberto Carlos getting a Bugatti from Barca.

Flowers? What for his birthday or before every game?
Not a clue, the bloke is very difficult to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.