Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

BLUEMATT23 said:
Is this one of the most bizarre threads in the history of Bluemoon?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=140341" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=140341</a>
Don't be silly.

Plaything of the gods said:
SebastianBlue said:
To read the agent's tweets, this sounds like it is just one enormous wind-up.

https://twitter.com/search?q=dimitri seluk&mode=users

That is a wind-up account created by someone to capitalise on this farce.

Well done to whomever did it, though.
But do we know that whoever has been talking on the radio is truly Dimitri Seluk? Yaya and the real Dimitri Seluk could be being held tied up in some dank cellar somewhere.

Already spoke about that scenario in an earlier post. I don't think even Sky is stupid enough not to confirm an interviewee after recent events with fraudulent press.

BLUEMATT23 said:

It's not as bizarre as the one about eating while sat on the bog shitting from a few years ago.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
SebastianBlue said:
Left black 8 said:
Nah, someone deleted it.

The mysterious hacker at it again.
ym34_jim2.jpg

Very good.

This is building up to be another Tevez situation with a potentially unhappy player agitating for a move. I hated the way Tevez acted, remember after we'd just gone top after winning at West Ham near the end of 2010 and the tosser spoiled it all by slapping in a transfer request the next day?
I love Ya Ya and he has been superb for us for the last few years but no player is bigger than our club and although it would obviously be devastating to lose someone of his ability, especially after his superb season, I'm tempted to say "stuff him" and teach him and his knuckle head agent not to try and mess with City. Who else is going to pay him what he is on at City? Not many I'd imagine.
City need to ask him quickly...is this how you really feel and if so, move him on. We still hold the aces as he is under contract so we can basically still call the shots.

yayaagent.jpg

He looks like a fat Richard Fairbrass. At least we now know what happened to the cake.

SebastianBlue said:
To read the agent's tweets, this sounds like it is just one enormous wind-up.

https://twitter.com/search?q=dimitri seluk&mode=users

That is a wind-up account created by someone to capitalise on this farce.

Well done to whomever did it, though.
But do we know that whoever has been talking on the radio is truly Dimitri Seluk? Yaya and the real Dimitri Seluk could be being held tied up in some dank cellar somewhere.
I've been down there all day, not seen them.

Lancet Fluke said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

It's not as bizarre as the one about eating while sat on the bog shitting from a few years ago.

Oh, I don't know.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Stoned Rose said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
For all the people saying "we don't know if Yaya said this", and "these aren't Yaya's tweets, these are from his agent"...

If you give someone access to your twitter account to allow them to control it, and allow them to go to media outlets to speak for you, then these are as good as your own words. Just b/c he isn't the one verbally saying these words, he has given "power of communication" to someone else.

As far as I am concerned they might as well be out of his mouth, whether he feels that way or not.

Oh dear.
I was thinking just the same SR.
Honestly, does no one else think that when you give away your responsibility to to communicate, you are accepting the responsibility for the things that your representative says about you? Serious discussion. I love Yaya, and don't see him want to go, but what about my statement is untrue? He pays this man to speak for him.

GDM wants to announce he's leaving Bluemoon because we didn't get him a big fat chocolate cake for his birthday

Regards

His agent, drone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.