Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

If it's true, he can fook off. No employee (that's what he is) has a right to demand his paymasters personally wish him Happy Birthday. Get in the real world. Respect? Doesn't know the meaning of the word. Great player - sell him and move on.

rnblade said:
He looks a proper twat dressed like that in white

No bloke looks good in all white. If it's not on the cricket field, armed response is justified.

PaleBlue said:
If it's true, he can fook off. No employee (that's what he is) has a right to demand his paymasters personally wish him Happy Birthday. Get in the real world. Respect? Doesn't know the meaning of the word. Great player - sell him and move on.

I wonder if Seluk saw the irony in his comments about respect? He seems a well balanced, clued up guy so I'm sure he did.

Anyone know why he also deleted that tweet from earlier?

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Yaya as done more than most to win us the trophies we have won these last few years and the man is a legend.

Some of the posts on here IMO don't take what he as done for us into account.

If he wants a final pay cheque and it lies elsewhere then I for one wish him all the best and thank him for what we have achieved with him in our team, hopefully he stays

The way this as come out is embarrassing but more for him rather than the club, but let's not forget who why are talking about here and the things he as done for our club.

BEST POST ON THE THREAD !! Its a shame some of the members on this forum don't see it this way . Yaya would walk straight into the first team of any elite clubs in Europe , We should be grateful we have a player like him here.

Andouble said:
Dirty Harry said:
bluebobom said:
That picture's got to be photoshopped, no one's head is that big...

It's actually Humpty-Dumpty, they did mange to put him back together again afterall, the little fibbers.

looks like the Liverpool fan in the away end of the Crystal Palace game.
I'm to sexy for this club, to sexy for some cake,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.