Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

This has been out there long enough now so as Toure hasn't said anything I think it is safe to assume he is behind it.

Personally I think it is an absolutely disgraceful way to treat the club and the fans. If he just wants to leave then this is completely the wrong way to go about it. It's on days like this that I can understand those that say that modern day footballers are basically greedy, mercenary twats who have no loyalty whatsoever to fans or clubs. I sometimes wonder why I bother

i♥city! said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Yaya as done more than most to win us the trophies we have won these last few years and the man is a legend.

Some of the posts on here IMO don't take what he as done for us into account.

If he wants a final pay cheque and it lies elsewhere then I for one wish him all the best and thank him for what we have achieved with him in our team, hopefully he stays

The way this as come out is embarrassing but more for him rather than the club, but let's not forget who why are talking about here and the things he as done for our club.

BEST POST ON THE THREAD !! Its a shame some of the members on this forum don't see it this way . Yaya would walk straight into the first team of any elite clubs in Europe , We should be grateful we have a player like him here.

Yes but there is a way to go about things, with class and dignity. What we've seen today isn't it. If he wants to leave then fine. Just be open, honest and upfront about it instead of all this silly bullshit.

Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

I'm beginning to think that both Yaya and this bloke are pissed.
It now seems like the only logical explanation.

Henkeman said:
rnblade said:
He looks a proper twat dressed like that in white

No bloke looks good in all white. If it's not on the cricket field, armed response is justified.

...erm...

sergio-aguero-manchester-city.jpg

cleavers said:
Anything new happened ? 80 pages since I last read the thread about 3 hours ago, and don't have time to read them all.

Don't worry, you go out and have a nice time. We will spend all day reading the thread for you and paraphrasing it.

i♥city! said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Yaya as done more than most to win us the trophies we have won these last few years and the man is a legend.

Some of the posts on here IMO don't take what he as done for us into account.

If he wants a final pay cheque and it lies elsewhere then I for one wish him all the best and thank him for what we have achieved with him in our team, hopefully he stays

The way this as come out is embarrassing but more for him rather than the club, but let's not forget who why are talking about here and the things he as done for our club.

BEST POST ON THE THREAD !! Its a shame some of the members on this forum don't see it this way . Yaya would walk straight into the first team of any
elite clubs in Europe , We should be grateful we have a player like him here.

We are grateful to have him, but not TO him. He's a top class talent now, but when we bought him, he was floundering in the edges of Barca. We paid him very handsomely indeed, and he's paid us back accordingly.

Imagine if you went out and spent 40K on a nice new BMW. Should you be grateful to BMW for it? no. You're grateful you can finally afford one, but you're only getting what you've paid for.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
dronefromsector7g said:
GDM wants to announce he's leaving Bluemoon because we didn't get him a big fat chocolate cake for his birthday

Regards

His agent, drone
This man does not speak for me.

I couldn't feel more loved.
Shut it I'm bargaining for cake FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.