Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

cleavers said:
Anything new happened ? 80 pages since I last read the thread about 3 hours ago, and don't have time to read them all.
Yeah, we can get a lot of puns in at Belgiums expense

Ok, so he wants to go to Barca, well, let's swap for Messi.... See if were fucking joking now you slimy money grabbing bastard agent. Failing that, slap a £100m price tag on him, and tell Seluk to put up or shut up

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Yaya as done more than most to win us the trophies we have won these last few years and the man is a legend.

Some of the posts on here IMO don't take what he as done for us into account.

If he wants a final pay cheque and it lies elsewhere then I for one wish him all the best and thank him for what we have achieved with him in our team, hopefully he stays

The way this as come out is embarrassing but more for him rather than the club, but let's not forget who why are talking about here and the things he as done for our club.

.......for a quarter of a million quid a week, plus bonuses and image rights.

Yeah, let's not forget THATS WHAT HE IS FUCKING PAID SO MUCH MONEY FOR!!

Tomorrow, on my flight across the Atlantic, at the halfway point, I'm thinking about making a PA announcement...."ladies and gentlemen, I'm getting paid pretty well for flying you on this aircraft, but I'm not feeling the love. So, unless you all have a whip round and can come up with £10,000 between you, I'm landing in Newfoundland and you are on your own the rest of the way. Now, I realize I have a contract with the company, and you have a contract with the company, but fuck it! I'm not feeling the love and I'm not going to put up with it anymore! Pass the fucking hat and pronto!"

Yeah, I'm sure all you bleeding hearts for the multi-millionaire footballer would change your fucking tune if THAT same sentiment came from your pilot on the aircraft PA!

He is a man who can play football very well. He puts his pants on one leg at a time. And, he will only be playing football for a few more years. If this is his way of trying to get a move to live in Paris, or make a few quid more (because someone else in the world is making a few quid more), then good luck to him and we move on!

We are Manchester City. We were before he arrived and we will be when he is gone. Same for EVERY PLAYER. I love 'me to death when they pull on the sky blue and sweat bollocks for us, but there endeth the adulation. They are men. They choose to play here and sign massive contracts, then they piss and moan. Good luck with that!

i♥city! said:
Yaya as done more than most to win us the trophies we have won these last few years and the man is a legend.

If he wants a final pay cheque and it lies elsewhere then I for one wish him all the best and thank him for what we have achieved with him in our team, hopefully he stays

The way this as come out is embarrassing but more for him rather than the club, but let's not forget who why are talking about here and the things he as done for our club.

BEST POST ON THE THREAD !! Its a shame some of the members on this forum don't see it this way . Yaya would walk straight into the first team of any elite clubs in Europe , We should be grateful we have a player like him here.

Interesting comment for someone with such a user name.

i♥city! said:

BEST POST ON THE THREAD !! Its a shame some of the members on this forum don't see it this way . Yaya would walk straight into the first team of any elite clubs in Europe , We should be grateful we have a player like him here.

Great players don't get passes to treat the club I love like shit. If it's all a misunderstanding then fine, I am more than happy to forgive and forget.

Dirty Harry said:
bluebobom said:
stony said:
yayaagent.jpg

He looks like a fat Richard Fairbrass. At least we now know what happened to the cake.

That picture's got to be photoshopped, no one's head is that big...

It's actually Humpty-Dumpty, they did mange to put him back together again afterall, the little fibbers.

Lip up fatty...

sol8go.jpg

Lancet Fluke said:
cleavers said:
Anything new happened ? 80 pages since I last read the thread about 3 hours ago, and don't have time to read them all.

Don't worry, you go out and have a nice time. We will spend all day reading the thread for you and paraphrasing it.
LOL, well to be fair, I had dinner, set off for work, and have spent the last 2 hours trying to get this peice of shit PC working so I can actually do some work, but I appologise for asking for a quick summary of anything new.

andyhinch said:
Thanks very much, I'll do some work then....

FanchesterCity said:
He hasn't done anything 'for' us that he wasn't paid for, and handsomely so.
He has a contract with us... a 'deal' if you will. We pay him a fortune, he helps us win things. That's it.
If a player forms any emotional attachment to the club, we as fans generally adore that, since we're a sentimental lot. But he's not done anything 'for' us out of the goodness of his heart.

This is kind of lending weight to the point, whether it is being made by Yaya or the mad Ukrainian, that Yaya would get more respect for his ability at another club?

No matter how he plays, what trophies he plays a massive part in us winning etc he does seem to lack the recognition he deserves IMO for some reason. From both the football establishment and (some) City fans - gets called a liability, lazy, fat etc way more than a truly world class player ever should, especially from fans of HIS team?

Still think this is all a storm in a teacup (again), but there is an element of truth in what is being said. Not the birthday shit though, just the recognition part. I have no idea why it happens because I think he is fucking brilliant, and always have, but it is definitely there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.