Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Marvin said:
Blue and Proud said:
There's obviously lack of respect being shown here, but one things for sure, it's not by the club.
No it's not. But maybe a lot of papers and City fans are showing Yaya a lot of disrespect too by believing he has written Seluk's interviews and statements for him

What don't you actually get here? You have posted the same post a few times now.

Yaya has heard what his agent has said and has said "he speaks for me". Pretty damning if you ask me.

The owner and chairman will feel deeply disrespected, no wonder the fans do too

mrtwiceaseason said:
Sheik mansour has an instragram account .which he loaded with lots of picture s of the party would be good if someone could check to see if there is any of him and yaya shaking hands etc ?

There are. I've seen just that photo.

My thoughts on this are that its Anzhi that have unsettled him, this Seluk is Russian and has also stated that Anzhi brought Carlos a Bugatti i.e making out they do care about their players. Pretty sure this guy knows someone high up at Anzhi who have tapped him up and are offering him mega money to get Toure to go to them & maybe Toure is being enticed by the fact he will be paid even more over there & become a superstar for them ,when the sad matter of fact is he will be racially abused week in week out and play out his remaining years in a washed up shit league. Totally shocked by this though and its is completely pathetic!!

Did anyone also watch the City video of the birthday cake being brought out to him? he didnt even lift his head to acknowledge it so it does actually look like he was pissed off at the time.

Definitely needs sorting asap though as its doing no ones image any good and rumours will be flying around.

A couple of the back pages tomorrow morning;

The Daily Star
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoHD2sJIYAAjxzS.jpg:large[/bigimg]

The Dasily Express
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoHEJSQIYAMQgPm.jpg:large[/bigimg]

forevermancity said:
Marvin said:
Blue and Proud said:
There's obviously lack of respect being shown here, but one things for sure, it's not by the club.
No it's not. But maybe a lot of papers and City fans are showing Yaya a lot of disrespect too by believing he has written Seluk's interviews and statements for him

What don't you actually get here? You have posted the same post a few times now.

Yaya has heard what his agent has said and has said "he speaks for me". Pretty damning if you ask me.

The owner and chairman will feel deeply disrespected, no wonder the fans do too

He didn't tweet that - his agent tweeted it, pretending to be Yaya.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Sheik mansour has an instragram account .which he loaded with lots of picture s of the party would be good if someone could check to see if there is any of him and yaya shaking hands etc ?
There's one earlier in this thread.

nu774ll said:
My thoughts on this are that its Anzhi that have unsettled him, this Seluk is Russian and has also stated that Anzhi brought Carlos a Bugatti i.e making out they do care about their players. Pretty sure this guy knows someone high up at Anzhi who have tapped him up and are offering him mega money to get Toure to go to them & maybe Toure is being enticed by the fact he will be paid even more over there & become a superstar for them ,when the sad matter of fact is he will be racially abused week in week out and play out his remaining years in a washed up shit league. Totally shocked by this though and its is completely pathetic!!

Did anyone also watch the City video of the birthday cake being brought out to him? he didnt even lift his head to acknowledge it so it does actually look like he was pissed off at the time.

Definitely needs sorting asap though as its doing no ones image any good and rumours will be flying around.

Where's the Yaya cake video mate ?

Marvin said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
citymad said:
Rag media are loving this. Hope its a non story.

Behave.

It's a huge story, even had my cousin ring from New York tonight asking what the duck was going on, and he's a Celtic scroat.

Papers and Sky have not concocted this
story.

It dropped into their lap the moment Seluk rang Kastrinakis at The Sun and went on the record for a major scoop.

The same relationship which evidenced itself last summer when Seluk said City were disrespecting him by stalling on a new deal.

Two days later..
We know what Seluk has said, but what's key is whether Yaya has instructed Seluk to say this. Do you know whether Toure is unhappy at City? I thought he had just signed a contract? He was giving the impression that he was very happy at City

Who knows what can happen in the space of a couple days?

No cake, a potential offer from Barca?

Don't think it takes much more for some players these days.

He's regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world..

Now, and for the rest of his career he'll be known as a laughing stock; regardless of what happens.

There's ways to go about things, and a respect is a 2 way street. You don't have your agent ring round the papers for an exclusive, you don't have that exclusive centered around some birthday bullshit that couldn't be further from the truth and then publicly tweet 2 different things to your fans.

He's gone from King Yaya to a punchline and a bunch of piss taking internet memes overnight, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.