Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

SrilankanBlue said:
BoHC7IcIEAAkSzM.jpg:large

BoHC7GhIcAAx2gX.jpg:large

I'm glad this is the response, he's made a fool of himself.

karen7 said:
He is being a selfish twat
This week should have been all about celebrating and everyone being on a high and now its about him agitating for a move or more money
How dare he say you can wait until after the world cup for answers,who the hell does he think he is,fuck off

Rant over

Sounds like putting himself in the shop window (so to speak). But like Ronaldo did.

Who knows what's going on, but here's my take on it. Make of it what you will...

Yaya is an emotional guy, a bit of a prima donna, and a bit childish. He likes to be the centre of attention and to be overtly praised by all. He's got this huge chip on his shoulder about the African thing, and then there's the player of the year going to Suarez and worse, Gerrard getting runner up. So he's a bit pissed off.

For a couple of years now, he's thought about the idea of going back to Barca, and has been thinking one day he might like to do that.

Then I suspect something trivial has happened between him and the club that has annoyed him as well. Maybe it's a number of things, like not being at the front in the title celebrations or some other trivia. And maybe Sheikh Mansour didn't bow down to him as he would of liked. I think its very possible that these nonsense stories - nonsense because it's all so utterly childish - actually have a grain of truth to them.

He's mentioned this to his utter fuckwit of an agent. His agent is painfully aware that Yaya has 3 years to run on his contract and has the square root of fuck all chance of getting a transfer to Barca. And therefore no agents' fee. So he cooks up this scam. He tells Yaya he will bang on in the media about how upset he is about his birthday and him being disrespected. He tells him its a great strategy because the likely outcome is either an improved contract, or a possibility of a transfer to Barca. Either way, a win for Yaya and the agent.

Yaya agrees to go along with it. He's a prima donna sifter all and is a bit pissed off, for whatever reason. What he does not bargain on is the total shit storm in the media, with City fans saying he can fuck off, newspapers saying he's a childish prick, and the generally terrible PR. So he tweets to say, don't worry about things I haven't said, and I show my commitment on the pitch etc.

Seluk says what the fuck are you doing. Leave this to me, i know what I am doing. Keep your gob shut and leave the tweeting to me. Foolishly, Yaya agrees, and now here we are.

If indeed this is what has happened, then it is a MONUMENTAL cock up by Yaya. He was probably thinking a few daft comments from his agent would do no harm and might improve his outlook. I suspect he had no idea how badly this would backfire. If this is the case, he needs to give himself a big fat slap and wake up. Get out there and do some serious grovelling and distance himself as far from his agent as is humanly possible. If he does not do this - and it may already be too late - he could find himself stuck here, ostracised by the manager and City management, distanced from his teammates, distanced from the fans, dropped from the CL squad (an easy decision bearing in mind the FFP sanctions) and only coming on as a sub away against Stoke and Sunderland. A fine and glorious end to an illustrious career. Oh, and no bonuses either.

Instead of improving his lot, he will have completely wrecked the final and best years of his career.

Yaya: Get a grip! Do the right thing. Ditch you agent and come clean, before it's too late.

Sheik mansour has an instragram account .which he loaded with lots of picture s of the party would be good if someone could check to see if there is any of him and yaya shaking hands etc ?

It's unbelievable what the modern footballer is becoming. Here is a guy that has everything, a stellar wage, plays everytime he's fit, never gets dubbed unless injured, wins trophies, has his name sung by thousands of fans every week and yet that isn't enough??? Now they want respect as well? Well, he's not showing his employer any respect and as for us he's shown us none at all.

SrilankanBlue said:

That sums him up - a laughing stock - seriously I would not be able to show my face if it were me.

I thought Mulsims didn't celebrate their birthdays which makes this even more bizaare????

All the conflicting tweets that were mostly deleted make this very straNge affair - I don't know who's trying to run Yaya's affairs for him - he needs to sack them all ASAP

tolmie's hairdoo said:
citymad said:
Rag media are loving this. Hope its a non story.

Behave.

It's a huge story, even had my cousin ring from New York tonight asking what the duck was going on, and he's a Celtic scroat.

Papers and Sky have not concocted this
story.

It dropped into their lap the moment Seluk rang Kastrinakis at The Sun and went on the record for a major scoop.

The same relationship which evidenced itself last summer when Seluk said City were disrespecting him by stalling on a new deal.

Two days later..
We know what Seluk has said, but what's key is whether Yaya has instructed Seluk to say this. Do you know whether Toure is unhappy at City? I thought he had just signed a contract? He was giving the impression that he was very happy at City

Someone from the club needs to speak with Yaya & get him to clarify his comments.
He shouldn't forget that he works for Manchester City FC who pay him an unbelievable wage and therefore should show the club respect.
Any issues with the club should be dealt with behind closed doors & not through the social network or third party.

I will reserve judgement for now on Yaya's intentions here but the Toure camp look bloody stupid, whatever the outcome.

If he does want to go, he needs to put in a transfer request and not piss about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.