Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Hilarious a mentaly ill man who will likely be sacked by Yaya shoots his mouth because, that's all he can do and a lot of people show their true colours and they aren't sky blue.
We now sell players when it suits, agents now know this. Seluk isn't a well man, Yaya stays.

karen7 said:
He is being a selfish twat
This week should have been all about celebrating and everyone being on a high and now its about him agitating for a move or more money
How dare he say you can wait until after the world cup for answers,who the hell does he think he is,fuck off

Rant over

You tell him Karen!

As fans, I think most of us are gutted at the way he's gone about this. Sadly if a player doesn't want to be somewhere then you are better off moving them on. He's one of the best players to ever play at City but no individual should ever be bigger than the club. Hope we sell the ****, but only if we get an acceptable offer. I don't see how he can come back to City after he has posted that his agent speaks for him. If another club is tapping him up them I hope we charge them through the nose to get him.

Hero to villain in just over a week, what a twat!

SrilankanBlue said:
BoHC7IcIEAAkSzM.jpg:large

BoHC7GhIcAAx2gX.jpg:large

Utd 200m spree ......ruining football........act now Platini

Blue and Proud said:
There's obviously lack of respect being shown here, but one things for sure, it's not by the club.
No it's not. But maybe a lot of papers and City fans are showing Yaya a lot of disrespect too by believing he has written Seluk's interviews and statements for him

BlueMo' said:
For positivity about our club and the future forget the press. Have a watch of Khaldoons interview part 2.

Loved the interview. Class man our Khaldoon.

On another note is it a slow news day or what. Bloody hell - I switches on BBC NW news at 6-30 pm and they have sent a reporter and camerman out to the Etihad to ask people about Yaya not getting a present from our owners. Interviewed 2 girls in Villa shirts , and 3 in Rag( AON) tops.
Then snide remarks about £200K per week and a Mansion in Cheshire..BBC - talk about making a story.
At a guess maybe the kids in the other shirts were there for a schools competition

Juan King said:
As fans, I think most of us are gutted at the way he's gone about this. Sadly if a player doesn't want to be somewhere then you are better off moving them on. He's one of the best players to ever play at City but no individual should ever be bigger than the club. Hope we sell the ****, but only if we get an acceptable offer. I don't see how he can come back to City after he has posted that his agent speaks for him. If another club is tapping him up them I hope we charge them through the nose to get him.

Hero to villain in just over a week, what a twat!
Well said Jaun King :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.