Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

TCIB said:
nu774ll said:
My thoughts on this are that its Anzhi that have unsettled him, this Seluk is Russian and has also stated that Anzhi brought Carlos a Bugatti i.e making out they do care about their players. Pretty sure this guy knows someone high up at Anzhi who have tapped him up and are offering him mega money to get Toure to go to them & maybe Toure is being enticed by the fact he will be paid even more over there & become a superstar for them ,when the sad matter of fact is he will be racially abused week in week out and play out his remaining years in a washed up shit league. Totally shocked by this though and its is completely pathetic!!

Did anyone also watch the City video of the birthday cake being brought out to him? he didnt even lift his head to acknowledge it so it does actually look like he was pissed off at the time.

Definitely needs sorting asap though as its doing no ones image any good and rumours will be flying around.

The same Anzhi whose owner stopped bank rolling them and forced a fire sale of all their best players.

Fair point haha, back to my other theory, Russia have May fools rather than april fools!

dr mcfc is mine said:
I for one hope the clown never pulls a city shirt on again...to throw your toys out of the pram on such a grand scale when your team on a collective scale have just been crowned premiership champions says it all...team player my arse...petulant child with a lot of money you certainly are....yaya me me me me me me toure have your cake and eat son and do one

Can you come round and do my ironing ?

Chippy_boy said:
cleavers said:
Chippy_boy said:
[It is a fact.
How do you know that ? Where's your evidence ? Is Yaya locked in some bubble somewhere and can't speak ?

I've explained why 623 pages ago. I can't be arsed going through it all again.
Well if you can't be arsed answering the question, then stop posting it as fact.

Yaya's twitter posted something, its still there many hours later, until he explains otherwise, then it will rightly be treated as being from Yaya.

Threads too long.

Bye bye Yaya, ta for everything,will always love you for ever, but please fuck off quick you ****.

dr mcfc is mine said:
I for one hope the clown never pulls a city shirt on again...to throw your toys out of the pram on such a grand scale when your team on a collective scale have just been crowned premiership champions says it all...team player my arse...petulant child with a lot of money you certainly are....yaya me me me me me me toure have your cake and eat son and do one
Let's until we find out until what's actually happening before we start saying things like this, eh?

We all wanted Tevez to fuck off in 2011. He came back and refreshed our title challenge in 2012.

If he stays or goes, he will NEVER, have a better club season than he has just had, it's ACON next year. 31 years old, Cash in now, but only if the money is right.

BobKowalski said:
Its been a fun day...

And I love Yaya and maybe he is a little peeved that there is talk of new contracts for David and Sergio but not him and maybe he thinks I did just drive this lot to the title and got the equalizer in the League Cup and scored 20 goals from midfield and still finished behind Stevie G for player of the year so yeah maybe he is feeling a tad unappreciated and birthdaygate was just the icing on the cake...

...so maybe we kiss and make up or maybe we just say fair enough and slap him on the market to raise some dosh and invest in someone else. Thing is does it actually matter how it pans out? We used to fret over losing Tevez and at one point Barry was the midfield lynch-pin (look for me he was so deal with it) but we somehow survived and scraped a double along the way.

For what its worth I think Yaya is a bit miffed and the respect thing is kind of important (and I know complaining like a 5 y/o about lack of cake is not the best way to get respect) so I think City will smooth ruffled feathers and assure Yaya he is the main man...but if they don't or won't then OK we get someone else.

Its just business at the end of the day.

Fuck this "yaya is miffed" bit and respect malarkey..........I'll guarantee you he's had all the respect he's earned,pay me what yaya gets a week and ya can shove ya cake where the sun don't shine.....not a pop at you mate,the tw@ needs to grow up or fuckoff.

As for growing up,whoever hid my trainers while I was on the bouncy castle,you need to grow up as well.

dr mcfc is mine said:

Do you think City could nip all this talk of Yaya moving after the World Cup , in the bud , by issuing a statement that if any club wanted to buy yaya
they should think about starting negotiations at £100M. Don't come near the Etihad if you don't have that loose change.!
Goodnight.

Chippy_boy said:
Well whatever the reason, I am 100.0000000% confident he did not post the offending tweet. There is not one atom of a shred of doubt about it.

you need a lesson in mathematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.