Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

tbh i think hes gone to far now by saying dunno which club he be at, reminds me of a spoilt child not a 31yr old adult, this should be a private matter no out in pblic, is this deja vu we win title and here we go again

Prestwich_Blue said:
Hihosilva said:
Someone from the club needs to speak with Yaya & get him to clarify his comments.
That's a great idea. I bet no one's thought of that. I'll email Vicky right away.
Good to looking out PB

Chippy_boy said:
It's patently obvious its not his tweet.
No its not, and until he says otherwise then I'll treat it as written thanks. You basically "think" its not, good for you, but don't claim its fact until you can prove it is.

By the way cheer the f**k up ;o), we've just won a league and cup double (no matter if the media never noticed), we should be celebrating, and enjoying the summer, not looking for a crisis round every corner.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Didn't he say recently how he wants to finish his City career?!
iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Phew! im off to my pit, lets see what tomorrow brings, i will be pissed off if Yaya dosn't come out officially and say something
Night all

The only thing that makes any sense is that this is agent inspired nonsense

If he wanted to leave, or test the water to see what offers there were, you wouldn't do it like this. You'd quietly get your agent to sound clubs out, or make it known reasonably that he wanted a new challenge etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.