Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Bluep*ss said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
I for one hope the clown never pulls a city shirt on again...to throw your toys out of the pram on such a grand scale when your team on a collective scale have just been crowned premiership champions says it all...team player my arse...petulant child with a lot of money you certainly are....yaya me me me me me me toure have your cake and eat son and do one

Do you think City could nip all this talk of Yaya moving after the World Cup , in the bud , by issuing a statement that if any club wanted to buy yaya
they should think about starting negotiations at £100M. Don't come near the Etihad if you don't have that loose change.!
Goodnight.

£100 mill?.......ya mad.

Just read the BBC report on this. A disgrace from Toure and his entourage! Complete PR calamity for our gracious owners after we won the title!

He should be touted to Barca, Real and Bayern for £55m and shipped out.

What a self-centred clown.

cleavers said:
Chippy_boy said:
cleavers said:
How do you know that ? Where's your evidence ? Is Yaya locked in some bubble somewhere and can't speak ?

I've explained why 623 pages ago. I can't be arsed going through it all again.
Well if you can't be arsed answering the question, then stop posting it as fact.

Yaya's twitter posted something, its still there many hours later, until he explains otherwise, then it will rightly be treated as being from Yaya.

I've already explained it in detail and i am on an ipad typing at Steven Hawking speed. Just do a bleeding search instead of getting arsey. It's patently obvious its not his tweet.

Edit: Ok it's late and i am tired and typing speed has dropped even further, but i will indulge you. I can't post quotes though, so you will have to look those up, and i may get the words a bit wrong, but the principles are right.

1. Yaya tweets saying "do not believe things i haven't said personally, I show my commitment to City on the pitch", or words to that effect. Posting style is completely consistent with all of Yaya's previous posts, in grammar, wording and punctuation.

2. Minutes later, another tweet appears completely contradicting this, saying "my agent speaks for me, it's all true", or words to that effect. The fact that the 2nd tweet so starkly contradicts the first, only minutes later is in itself very odd, and perhaps indicates someone else wrote it. But that is not conclusive.

3. The 2nd tweet does not follow Yaya's normal style, in the way its worded, or the punctuation and grammar. Strangely, each sentence ends with a space before the period, something Yaya never did in any previous tweets, yet it is there repeatedly in this new tweet.

4. Some of the words in the 2nd tweet are direct transcriptions from normal Russian - as cited on a poster on here.

5. Dimitry Seluk says explicitly that different people have been posting on Yaya's twitter account. Ironically, he doesn't confess that one of them is him, but he gives the game away that its not all Yaya.

6. Dimitry Seluk posts elsewhere and guess what, in the same style as the 2nd tweet, complete with the tell-tale spaces at the end of each sentence. Very distinctive easily recognisable.

Weighing up all, i think it is inconceivable that 2nd tweet is from Yaya. Maybe he has approved it, who knows. But he didn't write it, I am certain of it.

He is a world class footballer, but he is a needy man and a bit of a prima donna. Love the bloke to bits, he's given us performances of such a high calibre that I never thought I'd see any player in a blue shirt give, but if all this bollocks is true, then goodbye Yaya, and thanks for your services to our club, but make sure you leave a hero and an idol, and not like the laughing stock you are currently labelled as.

Does annoy me though, how on earth could he feel like he isn't appreciated here? He is on a weekly wage that would take the average working class man 10 years to earn, he is adored by the fans of this club, he is winning trophies and is one of the stars of a team full of world class superstars. Yaya, you are earning a phenomenal wage, by doing a job that the many thousands of us blues would do anything for, I personally would play for City for nothing. Those same fans sing your name, spend their hard earned money cheering you and the other players on every game home and away, not to mention you and your brother are the subject of a football chant that took off worldwide, and you don't feel adored enough? Time to get a grip with reality son and remember you aren't bigger than this club, don't tarnish a career that could end up with you being labelled as our greatest ever player by disrespecting us, the fans, and the club.

East15East said:
if the supporters tweeted real appreciation, this can be resolved

Dear Yaya, I thoroughly appreciate your agent is a twat of the highest order.

why his agent sounds so pissed off in the first place

Asked for extra ££ and got told to fuckoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.