Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Ban-jani said:
East15East said:
if the supporters tweeted real appreciation, this can be resolved

Why should we?
We pay good fucking money we've worked hard to earn,
to go & get behind the likes of Toure, who earns more money
a week than I will in 10 years.

I'm waiting to see what happens first to be honest.
He needs to release a statement quick before he's more
hated than Tevez was.

We'll have to wait 'til after the World Cup. The mighty Yaya has deigned it thus.

Sid Lowe just on talkSPORT saying that the reason Barcelona let Yaya go was because they felt he was playing them.

Yaya and his agent clearly have a long history of this sort of business.

Chippy_boy said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Chippy_boy said:
It is a fact.

Then why hasn't he come out and said it?

Any number of reasons. Maybe he's asleep? It is the middle of the night in Qatar or wherever he is.

My personal view is that Seluk is pulling the strings and has told Yaya to shut the fuck up, trust me, i know what I am doing etc etc and leave the twitter business to me. And like a pillock, Yaya's gone along with it.
How long do you think he will sleep for? You seem to have been saying he has been asleep since this morning and talking about the time difference between here and Qatar which is only a couple of hours.

This whole thing is really bizarre.

The lack of respect he's shown to the club in acting like this is 100x worse than whatever lack of respect the club has shown to him by not giving him the Birthday he wanted. I don't buy for a second that he feels a lack of respect, there is something else going on here.

I don't see how he can get more money, he's already our highest earner and I doubt anyone can feasibly pay him more.

Bah fuck it, I'm not going to worry.

sam-caddick said:
Sid Lowe just on talkSPORT saying that the reason Barcelona let Yaya go was because they felt he was playing them.

Yaya and his agent clearly have a long history of this sort of business.
I still remember the topic on Bluemoon. And I remember this agent from then, and have never forgotten it. Other seem to have done so.

Lancet Fluke said:
Chippy_boy said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Then why hasn't he come out and said it?

Any number of reasons. Maybe he's asleep? It is the middle of the night in Qatar or wherever he is.

My personal view is that Seluk is pulling the strings and has told Yaya to shut the fuck up, trust me, i know what I am doing etc etc and leave the twitter business to me. And like a pillock, Yaya's gone along with it.
How long do you think he will sleep for? You seem to have been saying he has been asleep since this morning and talking about the time difference between here and Qatar which is only a couple of hours.

Even if this "Yaya has to be sleeping" is right he surely has to wake up in next 2-3 hours and its a long sleep as it seems.:)

I had a niggle about his goal celebrations recently so maybe this was brewing a while. Think it was palace he seemed to do his slide thing, then up and beats his chest and seems to say "I'm the man, fuck off". Then he pushes a player or two away until Nasri comes.

johnmc said:
I had a niggle about his goal celebrations recently so maybe this was brewing a while. Think it was palace he seemed to do his slide thing, then up and beats his chest and seems to say "I'm the man, fuck off". Then he pushes a player or two away until Nasri comes.
Did the same to Zabs after his goal in the Cup Final..

I've seen 50m bandied around on here tonight . Who the fuck is going to pay that for a 31yr old.
And then pay him 1m a month for the next 3yrs.
Swap the cnut for Fabregas and I'd be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.