Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

gordondaviesmoustache said:
dronefromsector7g said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
He is definitely a pusher-awayer.
After a few jars so are you. Don't leave us for Barcaforum.
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been made an offer, but I'm happy enough here amongst my flock.

For now.....
I told you I was gonna get you a cake you fucking cry baby

johnmc said:
I had a niggle about his goal celebrations recently so maybe this was brewing a while. Think it was palace he seemed to do his slide thing, then up and beats his chest and seems to say "I'm the man, fuck off". Then he pushes a player or two away until Nasri comes.

That is bang on mate,noticed myself........done it quite a lot,I always say to my lad"wonder why he does that"?......proper shoved dzeko out of the way in one game.

Left black 8 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Chippy_boy said:
Any number of reasons. Maybe he's asleep? It is the middle of the night in Qatar or wherever he is.

My personal view is that Seluk is pulling the strings and has told Yaya to shut the fuck up, trust me, i know what I am doing etc etc and leave the twitter business to me. And like a pillock, Yaya's gone along with it.
How long do you think he will sleep for? You seem to have been saying he has been asleep since this morning and talking about the time difference between here and Qatar which is only a couple of hours.

Even if this "Yaya has to be sleeping" is right he surely has to wake up in next 2-3 hours and its a long sleep as it seems.:)

Maybe he approves of the tweet, i don't fecking know. Or maybe his mother has been in an accident with a cotton bud. Of some other ridiculous reason. We'll know the truth soon enough.

And to the other bloke who said something about me saying this since the morning, i am not his bloody defence lawyer. I only suggested why he might possibly have not responded yet. And didn't this all start this afternoon?

It could be that he doesn't think the club do enough to promote him for awards, as that was the reason Tranny had a sulk at Real. He's clearly got a bee in his bonnet about not winning any personal awards this year and could be dissapointed that Suarez has about a thousand cheerleaders every week in the press, arguing his case, whereas he doesn't really have any publicly fighting his corner (except Nasri).

I'm probably just making excuses for him though, in reality he is massively out of line to let his representative act in this way, whatever the supposed justification

Wouldn't surprise me at all if PSG owners over in Qatar have had a cheeky word now he's there, and this is the result.

That's fine though, we know they're loaded - the price just went up 50%.

If it's also the case that they've had a word on the sly, the price just went up another 20%.

£40m should do it.

First: like most players this Tweets are managed by a company working for him via his Agent, So YaYA's tweets are nominally controlled by Dimitry. Folks like us really don't know who is tweeting. So most importantly get your agent to shut his face.
Second: He only has three FULL seasons left on his current contract.
Third: Barca probably want him back to temporarily replace Iniesta. If so YaYa get the feckers to put up the money to release you from you contract - you can buy yourself out and the figure is £45m (3 seasons wages) +50% of max bonuses over the next 3 years say £15m over 3 seasons = a grand total of £60m. If they won't pay up, remember what happened to Tevez.

cleavers said:
Chippy_boy said:
It's patently obvious its not his tweet.
No its not, and until he says otherwise then I'll treat it as written thanks. You basically "think" its not, good for you, but don't claim its fact until you can prove it is.

By the way cheer the f**k up ;o), we've just won a league and cup double (no matter if the media never noticed), we should be celebrating, and enjoying the summer, not looking for a crisis round every corner.

I edited my reply to you. Please do read it, it takes me bloody ages typing on this damned thing,

Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.