Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

I doubt Barca even want Yaya. They are looking to rebuild and replace the ageing Xavi. Why would they want to replace him with another ageing player?
Because of his age and wage + his long-term contract Yaya is a fool if he thinks clubs will line up to try to sign him.

LoveCity said:
The beIN interview is the same one that has already been quoted I think.

Yup... Just saw it...

Basically nothing taken out of context.... Coming from Yaya unfortunately :(

Yaya should stop pissing about and put his transfer request in and we shall see what happens. Oh wait he will lose money doing that

razman said:
markbmcfc said:
Unfortunately everything as reported
"
We will see after world cup

Am close to my agent.. We speak on the phone

Disappointed at missing on the player of the year..

Would love to end career at barca "

It is what it is... But this really has come out of nowhere
What's that got to do with balloons or cake?

DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
I refuse to believe any of this. His agent must have a gun to his head or something. This is a conspiracy involving Platini and UEFA.

Let's fully explore that theory. ;-)

If he wants to go to Barca so badly, I'd gladly take Xavi and Fabregas in exchange. Xavi is old, but he is still the best in the business at keeping the ball and dicating the tempo of the game, like Yaya does for us (obviously without the occasional steamroller moment) Could do a job here for a year or two before moving to NY? Maybe I'm being mental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.