Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

sir baconface said:
Don't want to worry the flappers but what if this business unsettles his big mate Nasri...... who also has a contract decision to make?

Nasri is easier to replace than Yaya.

sir baconface said:
Don't want to worry the flappers but what if this business unsettles his big mate Nasri...... who also has a contract decision to make?
[bigimg]http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-37737-0-65019800-1382711041.jpg[/bigimg]

sir baconface said:

Then we replace him with someone who is made of sterner stuff and appreciates the opportunity to represent our great club.

razman said:
markbmcfc said:
Unfortunately everything as reported
"
We will see after world cup

Am close to my agent.. We speak on the phone

Disappointed at missing on the player of the year..

Would love to end career at barca "

It is what it is... But this really has come out of nowhere
It's not long ago saying he wanted to end his career at City. Fuck him off, cash in on him now and we can sort a replacement the disrespectful prick

Lancet Fluke said:
blue underpants said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Now a Talkshite special
They are slaughtering us, fuck em though

Just out of interest, why do they think we deserve to be slaughtered in all this? I am guessing it is Durham trying to generate angry callers as usual?

Durham (who does stick for City usually) is saying that players only join City for money unlike the likes of Liverpool and Utd (conveniently forgetting that Ronaldo left Utd and Suarez was kean to leave Liverpool).

He's never really rated Pellers so rather bizarrely he's having a dig at him because Pellers not commented on the latest Ya Ya comments.

Lancet Fluke said:
blue underpants said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Now a Talkshite special
They are slaughtering us, fuck em though

Just out of interest, why do they think we deserve to be slaughtered in all this? I am guessing it is Durham trying to generate angry callers as usual?

City and pellers are too weak to deal with this and how great brenda took charge and kept the vampire from leaving

I remember how distraught we all were when SWP left. He was our only hope at the time and it felt like we were giving up. I personally felt worse when Anelka left, I know others had a poor opinion of him but for me he was the one true top class player we had before 2008. I was gutted.

Roll on to 2014 and we are in such a strong position that possibly our best player, player of the year, icon and guy who has dragged us over the line in various competitions acts like this and I can brush it off with a shrug of the shoulders. He will forever be tainted now but I will always love the guy for what he has done for us. But if we have to move on, fuck it and fuck him. I have 100% confidence that the club will do the right thing and that is all that matters at the end of the day. If he was 25 I might have a different opinion but I guess we weren't too far away from thinking about his replacement anyway.

pudge & rodge said:
sir baconface said:
[bigimg]http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-37737-0-65019800-1382711041.jpg[/bigimg]
Exactly my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.