Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Yaya, when people on the plane sang him happy bday

giphy.gif

flyingdutchman said:
I couldn't believe some of the things I read on this thread.

For all we know someone Yaya may have received death threats, his family may have been threatened or something. Some of these agents are associated with notorious gangs and mafias.

He's a down to earth and friendly person, what he's doing is out of character. Let's wait for more information.

hi Kolo how goes it? do you reckon you'll finish top four again next year?

Yaya is a one in a million player. There is no replacing him like for like at this stage. People are saying sell him but how do you put a price on that?

We'd likely have to change our style of play and have to shift other players around to accommodate the change. It's easy to say if we get 40m for him we could go out and buy someone like Fabregas but it's nowhere near like for like.

On the flip side, if all of this is true and if the club give in to what ever demands he has it is setting a precedent for the other big players in the squad.

(Hi by the way, new to the forum as a poster but have been reading for years!)

TrueBlue1705 said:
I say if PSG come in with a silly offer we take it - we may after all only get one or two good seasons out of him anyway and that's assuming he doesn't act like a sulky 5 year old when he comes back ......

20 Goals last season - 6 pens and 4 free kicks included in that total lets not forget that ....

There is probably no player that can replace him in midfield on last seasons performances but at 31 we have to plan for life without him soon anyway. Also he is when all said and done a prima donna, I've always thought this of him, great when things are going well but a whining, moping fucker who blames the referee and his team-mates when things aren't going his way!! It's a credit to Pellegrini that he has got the best out of him this season (as he has with just about every player)...

...And I'm still pissed that he got the vice captaincy ahead of Zab last season!! If he stays and still has the vice captaincy next season my f*cking head may well explode!!!

So now his pens and free kicks have been devalued ffs? None of his pens came close to being saved, and his free kicks were out of this world. He also had a great record for assists. He was the best player in the league last season and you wanna fuck him off because he has a dick of an agent. Fortunately our football club is run by people who take calm, pragmatic and sensible decisions. Imagine if Yaya was in Chelsea's team rather than ours, the swing between the 2 teams would be huge. Also as Yaya is 31, has such a high wage, has a high maintenance agent and has acon next season his transfer value will be much lower than his actual value to us.

flyingdutchman said:

For all we know someone Yaya may have received death threats, his family may have been threatened or something. Some of these agents are associated with notorious gangs and mafias.

He's a down to earth and friendly person, what he's doing is out of character. Let's wait for more information.
Pirates, maybe?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
flyingdutchman said:

Pirates, maybe?

Yes, yes! Definitely down to the Somalians.

flyingdutchman said:

Get Liam Neeson and/or Bruce Willis on the job. They'll take care of any bad guys.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
flyingdutchman said:

Pirates, maybe?

Or the Soup Dragon, which would explain the strange demand for soup.

Has he asked for soup yet ?

kinkladz-ade said:
First the guy wants cake and everyone to wish him happy birthday
Then he wants to leave City
Now he wants to be at City for all his life:

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27513544" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27513544</a>

I am totally confused now
Well his non-agent stated that's its not about money, "not one penny more". But the 'cake' is still on the table (so to speak).

flyingdutchman said:

You mean except for the previous 2 summers, making this his first City hat trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.