Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

You know its a complete joke when it becomes a segment on BBC's Have I Got News For You.

They even did a limerick ....

"This week, Man City's Yaya Toure,
Caused quite a furore.
No one got him a cake,
What a mistake!
Who cares about this fucking story?"

....I'm moving on ... i'm getting bored of a player acting like a baby again.

mrtwiceaseason said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
He's marred the end of our great season.
Seriously?
Maybe not ruined it but it dosnt sit right for me seeing tevez lift the fa cup or yaya on the celebration pictures
What do you expect if you employ egomaniac multi-millionaires in their twenties? This sort of behaviour goes with the territory, I'm afraid. There isn't some mystique around our club that makes us immune from such capers. We get it less than other big clubs imo, certainly since the agent-provocateurs were sold.

Rammy Blue said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
He's marred the end of our great season.
Seriously?
Yes, seriously. It has for me, I've even deleted all my recordings off Sky for the last few games, the bastard.
Have you deleted that other recording Uncle Rammy? You know, the one of me and you that might get you into trouble?

Rammy Blue said:
Seriously?
Yes, seriously. It has for me, I've even deleted all my recordings off Sky for the last few games, the bastard.
Have you deleted that other recording Uncle Rammy? You know, the one of me and you that might get you into trouble?

Well reminded, I'll give it one more watch now and then get rid. We can make a new one next week.

Skashion said:
Honestly, can't believe how many people are saying sell him. The argument seems to be that we're big enough now that we don't have to take this shit anymore. Well wake the fuck up, Messi's doing it at Barcelona, Ronaldo did it last year at Real Madrid, and previously at the rags the year before he was sold. Wayne Rooney pulled the rag's pants down several times. There, those are the three biggest clubs in the world. ALL clubs with world class players have this problem. It's just something we have to learn to deal with and take it with a pinch of salt. That's what being a big club is, not throwing toys out of the pram.

I said pretty much the same thing last night, only to be faux-savaged by the Saturday Night Flappers.
Folk need to wait until the dust settles, find out just what is going on, and trust the club to handle the matter.
I know such pragmatism doesn't fit with the pitchfork brigade mentality, but in my opinion you don't simply offload one of your key players on a whim just because he may or may not have acted like a dick.

Rammy Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:

Well reminded, I'll give it one more watch now and then get rid. We can make a new one next week.
I'll look forward to that, Uncle Rammy.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I said pretty much the same thing last night, only to be faux-savaged by the Saturday Night Flappers.
Folk need to wait until the dust settles, find out just what is going on, and trust the club to handle the matter.
I know such pragmatism doesn't fit with the pitchfork brigade mentality, but in my opinion you don't simply offload one of your key players on a whim just because he may or may not have acted like a dick.
Rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.