Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Bluebee2 said:
Cheers Toure', I'll think of you when my first payment comes out for the three season tickets I can't really afford.
If you "can't really afford" them then perhaps you shouldn't have ordered them, that's not Toure's fault. Would you have not ordered them had he done this before you ordered ?

City are still City, with or without Toure, personally I'd trust the club to do what is the best thing for Manchester City, I suspect he already knows what that is.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Skashion said:
Honestly, can't believe how many people are saying sell him. The argument seems to be that we're big enough now that we don't have to take this shit anymore. Well wake the fuck up, Messi's doing it at Barcelona, Ronaldo did it last year at Real Madrid, and previously at the rags the year before he was sold. Wayne Rooney pulled the rag's pants down several times. There, those are the three biggest clubs in the world. ALL clubs with world class players have this problem. It's just something we have to learn to deal with and take it with a pinch of salt. That's what being a big club is, not throwing toys out of the pram.

I said pretty much the same thing last night, only to be faux-savaged by the Saturday Night Flappers.
Folk need to wait until the dust settles, find out just what is going on, and trust the club to handle the matter.
I know such pragmatism doesn't fit with the pitchfork brigade mentality, but in my opinion you don't simply offload one of your key players on a whim just because he may or may not have acted like a dick.
And marred a great season.

Skashion said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I said pretty much the same thing last night, only to be faux-savaged by the Saturday Night Flappers.
Folk need to wait until the dust settles, find out just what is going on, and trust the club to handle the matter.
I know such pragmatism doesn't fit with the pitchfork brigade mentality, but in my opinion you don't simply offload one of your key players on a whim just because he may or may not have acted like a dick.
Rag

I knew I'd be rumbled one day - well, I've had a good run I suppose.

That is a weak argument skash.
Bayern and Dortmund never seem to have this hassle with players.

Just because others put up with petulant prima donna's does not mean we should or need nor have to.

Personally I reckon he wants to go and has probably got an offer, deemed acceptable, from either Barca or Monaco.

In one way he's done us a favour with his outburst as at least we can put a contingency plan in place, although FFP transfer spend restriction is a bit of a bummer as we've got to be careful and can't really buy the replacement until we know he's definitely gone.

Could be a strange end to the window if we're desperately trying to unload player(s) to get our net spend under the 60mil.

TCIB said:
That is a weak argument skash.
Bayern and Dortmund never seem to have this hassle with players.

Just because others put up with petulant prima donna's does not mean we should or need nor have to.
Ok, I don't think it is weak, but let's now introduce the second part of my argument. Let's suppose a player wants to engineer a move. We then have set a precedent where the only thing a player has to do to engineer a move out is to act up even a little bit. I don't consider that a show of strength or a victory.

Not only has it ruined the league and cup win, this has ruined everything for me.

I am so outraged.

I pay his wages and he turns round and explicitly says 'I want a cake, your club is wank'.

Chelsea for me from here on in.

Maybe some people think his agent went too far with his comments and I think the anger stems from those interviews. Personally I don't think what has been said by Yaya and seluk can be deemed as normal negotiating tactics and those who are angry have every right to be upset about it !

Chill out everyone - I found his cake

fuck-off.jpg

bobmcfc said:
Maybe some people think his agent went too far with his comments and I think the anger stems from those interviews. Personally I don't think what has been said by Yaya and seluk can be deemed as normal negotiating tactics and those who are angry have every right to be upset about it !

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.