Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
Luis D said:
This is the kind of attitude that Pellegrini despise the most. If he don´t see a commitment in him, he will do the same that he did with Riquelme in Villarreal, 2 options, change of attitude or out of the team. However the club must be clever enough to obtain good money for him and sell him to clubs outside the Premier.
That's one way of looking at it, I'm just trying to get Girlbob into bed. I'm shallow like that.

Shakes_head,_walks_away.gif
I was a constant disappointment to my mum, seems like I haven't changed:(

Great player who has been pivotal to city's success but if he wants to go sell him. We don't need him anymore. He's 32. Best case we get 3 years from him so we will have to replace him soon anyway.

TrueBlue1705 said:
This guy ia a complete and utter nob jockey - has completely wiped out any legacy at City and will just be remembered as a c*nt presumably looking for one last big pay day - greedy f*cker!!

Offer a straight swap for Falcao see if Monaco bite, flog Negredo and buy Vidal ....Yaya will probably not have another season like the last in him - I think we have seen the best of him!!

He's shown his true colours (complete tw*t) and I bet there are quite a few City players who will not be sad to see him leave either :-)

I'd like to see for myself in our team. I think he has 2 or 3 top seasons left in him.
Will always be a legend when he goes. He has been the main man in all we have achieved.

I thought he said he should have asked City not that City refused his request,big difference.

I would sell him anyway even before cakegate and his fantastic season,31,Fergie did it for years moving on players just as they peaked and were on the way down.

cant believe the daily mail have decided to use this against us. wow.

seriously though i hope the toures can come to terms with this loss

puts things in perspective

Aguero_Element said:
cant believe the daily mail have decided to use this against us. wow.

seriously though i hope the toures can come to terms with this loss

puts things in perspective

He's got a football match to concentrate on.

I suspect he's got plenty of time to fret after it.

Yaya made the right decision by not playing tonight. What time did he get back to Manchester?

de niro said:
I'm no cynic said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Which is why we've presumably told him he's going nowhere this summer and he's getting more and more desperate to force a move.
The problem comes though if he is a disruption in the changing room. Things like this can fester and be more disruptive than it's worth. Look at it another way. We can sell him and do a slight reshaping and we'll be fine. Fernandinho looked awesome last night, and if we do land Fernando, I'm sure we will still have the squad to steamroll everyone else.

my only worry.

That or he shows up on the pitch and does nothing for 90 minutes.

This is a bigger problem than just holding on to his contract. He will never be more valuable again than he is at this moment. He has a poor season and next summer he becomes a 32-year-old midfielder who isn't worth much due to his 200k/week contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.