Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Here is the original article: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.francefootball.fr/news/apra-s-la-mort-de-son-fra-re-les-reproches-de-yaya-toura-a-city/476774" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.francefootball.fr/news/apra- ... ity/476774</a>

So basically City wanted him to go to Abu Dhabi AND HE WENT ALONG WITH IT but now he wishes he hadn't. City didn't force him to do anything!

DON'T BELIEVE THE BRITISH PRESS!

Still I wonder what he will say about the two weeks R&R he subsequently spent at a Qatar hospital & leisure complex to recover from his end-of-season injury (A short hop across the Persian Gulf from Abu Dhabi). Probably nothing as he clearly wants a move for his last pay day...

Another new media story. But what people fail to realise perhaps is that when it comes to issues such as player intentions, negotiations and transfer the truth will always surface eventually. If Yaya Toure wants to leave there will have to be something of substance- an official statement from him or the club, an official release of a transfer request or an authentic interview, audio or video actually and irrefutably stating Yayas intentions and plans. This is way too major to rely on media speculations and gossip. I don't trust the media because they are pushing a message about the club and most of their gossips and news are mere sensationalizations and misquotes to fit into their design of the message they are trying to portray to the public. We have a website, Yaya is an important player, if there is real news, we all know where to go.

As long as I am concerned the player has just lost his brother, which is an major tragedy and has opted to stay and represent his country in this difficult times. So that is his priority at the moment: dealing with the family tragedy whilst mustering the courage to help his country to an unprecedented achievement of qualifying to the next round of the world cup. We are all different, behave differently and see things differently and I am not the person that readily accuses someone in this moment in time of using his brother's death as a negotiation tool or a means to work his way out of the club. Which is the conclusion some of you are making. As I said, I cannot do that because I think it is a rather detached and unemphatic thing to do.

But as I said, the truth will be reveled after the world cup so there is no need for knee jerks with people showing a distinct lack of class. There are things in this world that are more , much more, infinitely more important than football.

There will be enough time to call names and react... or not call names..or not react and look back and assess how wrong or right you are when everything is revealed but my opinion is that this is not the time.

And Greece just took the lead.

A little worried if he does leave. That makes the window a bit more complex. We'd need Fernando and another midfielder (a very good one to replace Yaya, which will be costly) plus the CB and having to work all this with Homegrown stuff and spending cap. Hope he can just stay and we bring in Fernando and Mangala and call it a window.

Evening all. I've been lurking all day....although not in a Max Cifford/Stuart Hall sense.

I've seen a few bits and pieces, and want to know, IF the club have denied him compasionate leave, surely they are guilty of some employment law which could see his contract voided due to discrimination?

If so, I really can't see the club putting themselves in such a position as to lose such a valuable asset

I hope this has not been accurately reported. If it its true and in context, then its one of the most cynical things I've ever heard a footballer say. I don't believe he should come back if the quotes are accurate. What the specific fuck is his deal, anyway? And as for people flapping about how Yaya is irreplaceable; this is probably true but people are forgeting that he is 31 years of age and will have to be replaced sooner rather than later whether we like it or not. This is especially so when you consider how much of his game is based around power and pace. Better he goes now than walk around with a permanent scowl on his face.

Quotes from France Football...

Yaya being in Qatar at the time of "cakegate"...

Swap deal with Ibra and it's a done deal.

What does he stand to gain by making a world class twat of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.