Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Far too many blues crediting Toure with too much intelligence.

I haven't referred to his other name since he sanctioned that cake bollocks from his agent.

Rather than Vinny or Zab, he's now just another player who we could easily be talking about at another club.

I have mentioned it a while back, but it won't be for more money, it's boredom.

Just like Mario, there comes a point when Manchester grows too small for some.

Balotelli stopped turning up for training, taking his agitation to the next level.

Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, they all have their appeal.

City won't let him rot, and Toure is making our minds up with each passing day.

Nobody would have begrudged him wanting a fresh challenge, but he has proved with this gameplan to extricate himself that he is not the type of person we need representing us in years to come.

It makes me smile that Lescott, a player who I always felt was not good enough, showed true class throughout and will always be welcomed back as one of us.

...despite not having 20 per cent of Toure's talent.

That says more about us as a club and set of fans than Yaya ever could.
for me id get rid but i think city will dig their heels in n get 1 more season out of him surely our summer plans carnt take a sale of yaya n try n replace him . Unless somethin falls into our lap like nasri did carnt see it this summer

NoahCity said:
A little worried if he does leave. That makes the window a bit more complex. We'd need Fernando and another midfielder (a very good one to replace Yaya, which will be costly) plus the CB and having to work all this with Homegrown stuff and spending cap. Hope he can just stay and we bring in Fernando and Mangala and call it a window.

Hope he stays as well but it remains to be seen and all this media stuff is worrying. The Toure brothers are gifted athletes and so I see him playing at the top level for another 5 years and will continue to be a major asset at the club. Hopefully when all is revealed, it will be good news and he does stay.

In terms of direct replacements Pogba will be a cheeky one although I think they are different type of players, Vidal has been banded about but he is also different. What I am saying is that Yaya is unique and will be difficult to replace but if all this speculation nonsense is indeed true then we will have to move on and cope without him.

NoahCity said:
A little worried if he does leave. That makes the window a bit more complex. We'd need Fernando and another midfielder (a very good one to replace Yaya, which will be costly) plus the CB and having to work all this with Homegrown stuff and spending cap. Hope he can just stay and we bring in Fernando and Mangala and call it a window.
Other teams manage to win without him.

I really don't get it. The lad has had the best season of his life and is being paid better than he ever has been before in his career. He's winning trophies and is (was) adored by the fans and management. I understand the want to secure a longer term contract and a possible role at the club after his playing days but going about it in this way is weird. His agent must be his puppet master as Toure himself must be quite mad to want to ruin everything. Nevermind him saying the club has "disrespected" he is very evidently disrespecting the club - and that's obvious for all to see.

I'm no cynic said:
Pam said:
What does he stand to gain by making a world class twat of himself.
Probably a big pile of cash.

Who from? Nobody is going to give him a load of extra money for exploiting the death of his own brother.
Fucking also. how does the following statement make sense.

".... Except that City did not want to give me a few days. I went to celebrate the title championship in Abu Dhabi while my brother was in his sickbed. By fortune, Kolo was at his bedside."

So he didn't think to mention this when he was complaining about the inadequacies of his birthday cake? Because that would certainly be my priority and so I can't blame him. The cake would be much more important to me than the brother.

He is lying bastard. I would rather he bit someone than pull this shit.

The bridge has not only been burnt but he has then taken a dump on the ashes. The cake thing was bizarre and funny in a way as he looked the tit but to downright lie about the club not letting him visit his dying brother is just disgusting. The club has ALWAYS allowed compassionate leave to it's players and there is no chance in hell we refused his request to spend time with his brother. This is obviously being used to like I said well and truly burn his bridges with the club and piss us off enough to want to get rid of him.

I just don't understand the tactics being used by Yaya and his agent. The club has been nothing but good to him and if he really wanted a move so badly then surely he could have sat down with the club and discussed it and left on good terms but instead they have decided to slander the clubs image to get him a move. There really is no coming back from this we just need to make sure we get a good price for him and then try and find a suitable replacement.

I find it very, very difficult to believe that the club wouldnt let him be with his dying brother. I have said fuck him off more than one time in this thread and I'll say it again, you dont come out with stuff like this slagging off a club you want to stay at.

Thanks for the memories, now fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.