Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
crmcfc said:
Yaya has shown himself as the lowest form of scum, to use the death of his brother to further throw mud at city is low.

He has done OK for us, but he has gone missing in as many games as he has won for us, if we can get £20 million of PSG I'd snap their hand off.

If Luiz is worth 50m then YaYa is at least worth that

Wage and age mate, these factors will negate anything over 30m.
If we got the 30 offered i would sign it, seal and deliver it with fast twitch reactions not recorded in a human before.

I read the original quotes and he does point the finger at us and it is not on.

City have an excellent recent record of granting compassionate leave of absence to their players. They are insisting that had Yaya requested leave they would have granted it. I read the article in French and it is quite unambiguous - "City were not prepared to grant me time off...".

We all feel upset for him about his tragic loss, there's no doubt at all. I'm sure the club do. It must be terrible for him.

But to slag the club off on for a supposed (and flimsy) reason is just not on.

Respect works both ways, young man.

Unless the French rag has completely invented his statement, as some people are implying........

Big Swifty said:
City have an excellent recent record of granting compassionate leave of absence to their players. They are insisting that had Yaya requested leave they would have granted it. I read the article in French and it is quite unambiguous - "City were not prepared to grant me time off...".

We all feel upset for him about his tragic loss, there's no doubt at all. I'm sure the club do. It must be terrible for him.

Unless the French rag has completely invented his statement, as some people are implying........

The article was written by Cuntona then...?

The plot thickens.

"Rag" can mean a rubbish journal as well as a Utd player.

Both are a pile of excrement.

(I know you were being ironic)

You wonder why he didn't ask (or press) the club specifically to stay at home to be with his brother. You wonder why he did take of to train with the national team of Ivory Coast straight away. You wonder why he went to the WC, or at least wonder why he (and Kolo) stayed at the WC when their brother did finally die?
I always like to here two sides of a story. Especially a story from or about Yaya in a French newspaper. But the club has never been like this ever, so why would they have had any reason to do so at that particular moment of events? And forgot his birthday(cake) in the next few days as well?

IF (again IF) Yaya has said and meant these words I say he's either mixed up in his head due to emotions by the death of his brother (in which case I will go soft on him), or he did this on purpose to try and get whatever he's after (in which case I would just want him to go somewhere else asap).

Big Swifty said:

Not just the players - remember the compassionate leave granted to Mancini?

My understanding is that culturally it is extremely likely that if taken by Khaldoon or anyone higher up the chain the decision would have been to allow him some compassionate leave. However it is possible that the decision was taken by someone below Khaldoon.

Chris in London said:
Big Swifty said:

Not just the players - remember the compassionate leave granted to Mancini?

My understanding is that culturally it is extremely likely that if taken by Khaldoon or anyone higher up the chain the decision would have been to allow him some compassionate leave. However it is possible that the decision was taken by someone below Khaldoon.

Not forgetting the compassionate leave given to Don Manuel in the autumn following the loss of his mother.

There is absolutely no way that City would have refused compassionate leave.

Why would they? They would have granted it had it been about missing the final game of the season never mind an after season jolly.

And had they denied him, are you telling me he wouldn't have told the to shove it. Believe me, had Toure not wanted to go he wouldn't have gone.

So where does that leave us.

1. The paper has printed bollocks.
2. Toure's agent is mixing shit again.
3. Toure wants out.

If it's 1 or 2 then Toure should be coming out and rubbishing all the crap that's being written. The fact that he isn't tells me that 3 is the real story.

I'll be gutted to see him go but to be honest, I hate hearing shite about our club, where it's true or not my thoughts towards him have massively changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.