Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

cityboy5 said:
de niro said:
to me he is now tarnished and will always be a ****.
even though he scored in the FA cup semi final against Manchester United and in the final verses Stoke City to give us our first trophy in 35 long suffering painful years ? At least he didn't bugger off to play golf. No wonder tina didn't pick tevez in the squad

my beef has nothing to do with his football contribution which I must say has been immense.

to me he's a **** of a man. his disrespect for our owner and club is a disgrace. his cowardice to hide behind a fucking birthday cake and then to introduce his brothers death in to his charade is nothing short of despicable.

one question keeps going round my head.

who the fuck does he think he is?

Sorry, just so I don't have to go through the previous pages, are we expecting some statement then?

abu13 said:
Sorry, just so I don't have to go through the previous pages, are we expecting some statement then?
He said he will explain it all after the world cup or words to that affect.

It has to be clarified either way.

de niro said:
cityboy5 said:
de niro said:
even though he scored in the FA cup semi final against Manchester United and in the final verses Stoke City to give us our first trophy in 35 long suffering painful years ? At least he didn't bugger off to play golf. No wonder tina didn't pick tevez in the squad

my beef has nothing to do with his football contribution which I must say has been immense.

to me he's a **** of a man. his disrespect for our owner and club is a disgrace. his cowardice to hide behind a fucking birthday cake and then to introduce his brothers death in to his charade is nothing short of despicable.

THIS!!!

As an African man you'd think he would be more respectful & humble. He knows how much of a struggle life is for Africans & the guy decides to piss & moan about fucking cake!!! You're paid to play football Yaya not get fucking cakes & have you're arse kissed by the Sheik & his people due to it being your birthday. As for the remark about his brother & City not giving him time to see his dying brother.... just stop it Yaya. Nothing but bullshit! We treated you well but you fucked us so fuck you too Yaya! Fuck off ya ****

Like many i am more than a little pissed off with the guy however instead of getting all bitter and twisted i will chose to remember all the positives he has contributed to our club - if he goes he goes if he stays then regardless i think we should punt him next year

This year is going to br a big big year Ploppool, Rags, Chelski are all signing top players

his actions have been unfortunate to say the least , to think after last season I was offering him up to legendary status on par with "the king" My heart wants him in a blue shirt next season why? because he has the rare ability to take a match by the scruff of its neck and win it on his own and when he goes on one of them runs ,most defenders just have to wave as he ghosts past ,class on the pitch but as a man? We are in a marriage our partner has hurt us and disrespected us because he sometimes thinks his efforts are not rewarded and we do not appreciate all he has done (in a normal marriage a BJ might suffice ) no I am not offering) His explanation of bereaved head in a wobble does have mitigating values , but can we the other side of this difficult metaphorical marriage give him the adoration and support that he needs. will we still endure him the same when he goes missing in the 10 or 12 games every campaign EH Families who needs em

de niro said:
cityboy5 said:
de niro said:

If we can offer him such a big contract at such an old age, he must be someone, no? Only the very best get such treatment, unfortunately YAYA has taken it upon himself to degrade his image for whatever reason. If our owners ego was hurt so bad, he would have fucked YAYA off as soon as the shit about the birthday cake came out. But he didnt. So he must, therefore, be held in great regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.