Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

The_Mo said:
de niro said:
cityboy5 said:
even though he scored in the FA cup semi final against Manchester United and in the final verses Stoke City to give us our first trophy in 35 long suffering painful years ? At least he didn't bugger off to play golf. No wonder tina didn't pick tevez in the squad

my beef has nothing to do with his football contribution which I must say has been immense.

to me he's a **** of a man. his disrespect for our owner and club is a disgrace. his cowardice to hide behind a fucking birthday cake and then to introduce his brothers death in to his charade is nothing short of despicable.

one question keeps going round my head.

who the fuck does he think he is?
If we can offer him such a big contract at such an old age, he must be someone, no? Only the very best get such treatment, unfortunately YAYA has taken it upon himself to degrade his image for whatever reason. If our owners ego was hurt so bad, he would have fucked YAYA off as soon as the shit about the birthday cake came out. But he didnt. So he must, therefore, be held in great regard.

Your ignorant to the world of business if you really believe that.
They just keep their council.

A fantastic player for City putting in wonderful match winning performances. However his recent and untimely decisions to disrespect and besmirch the club which gave him the best avenue to display his talents discredits his team and his team mates who are also admirable in winning the league title. If Manchester City can orchestrate a reasonable transfer fee for him I think City should let him go.

hutton who blue said:
A fantastic player for City putting in wonderful match winning performances. However his recent and untimely decisions to disrespect and besmirch the club which gave him the best avenue to display his talents discredits his team and his team mates who are also admirable in winning the league title. If Manchester City can orchestrate a reasonable transfer fee for him I think City should let him go.

Stop it, i wont have you posting such a reasonable and calm comment without the need for profanity. This is just not the place for it.

citymad said:
hutton who blue said:

Stop it, i wont have you posting such a reasonable and calm comment without the need for profanity. This is just not the place for it.

hutton who blue said:

so we give the **** what he wants?
despite the way he's gone about it?

takes all sorts I suppose.

Yaya Toure

I think we are in danger of being too precious on here and jumping all over Yaya to the point of overkill. Has he been a dick splash? Yes. Does he continue to be a dick splash? yes. Is he in a good place within himself? No.
This started before the end of the season with his mumblings about African players recognition. He has issues bigger than just City.
He is unhappy full stop. Maybe linked to his brother, maybe not. None of us know. What we do know is that he is on the last lap of his career. He can see lesser, younger players getting bigger pay days for achieving less. Rooney, Van Persie etc.
Does he disrespect the club? So it would appear. And this is the big one for us fans. I am not sure in the football business it is such a big deal though.
I suspect he will get a pay rise ( makes business sense) and will make some PR statements to the wider world about media twists on events, and carry on his own sweet way. Dick splash.

Txiki and Khaldoon are business men. Yaya and his dick agent are business men. Yaya has the ability to play for almost any club he wants to play for, but few clubs have the ability to PAY FOR HIM OR PAY HIM WHAT HE WANTS EVERY WEEK, which makes the situation considerably less conducive to him just having a strop and walking away.

He has always said he would love to go back to Barcelona and also play in Paris. He probably speaks both languages better than English, and both clubs are in the small universe of those that fit the above criteria.

Whether Yaya WANTS to conduct that business or not is LITERALLY unknown to us, and probably the executives of all three of the clubs, so we all need to wait and see what unfolds. However, Yaya and his agent have done themselves absolutely no good in the "mercenary dick" stakes, and he will have to RE-earn the adoration of thousands of City fans and the trust of fans wherever he ends up, because he has shown himself to be a little (you fill in the blank)!

de niro said:
hutton who blue said:

If he's a **** then wouldn't it be best for City to get rid at a decent price? I can't see much sense in holding onto a "****" if he no longer wants to be here. It certainly won't do City any good and that's all that really matters.

de niro said:
hutton who blue said:

For the avoidance of doubt, are you saying he's a ****?

sir baconface said:
de niro said:
hutton who blue said:

For the avoidance of doubt, are you saying he's a ****?

just to reiterate, he's a bigger **** than Tevez, Wayne bridge AND even Danny mills.

hope that clears it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.