Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

sir baconface said:
Joburg Hero said:
Yaya should not be sold, or swapped, under any circumstances. There's not another midfielder in the world who can offer the same number of goals and provide us with the creativity too. He's someone we have to build the team around, he's got plenty more years in him, he'll adapt with age and I could think of nothing more satisfying than Yaya signing a new, long-term contract and seeing him end his career at the club.

Not sure if serious.

Do not feed the trolls

sir baconface said:
Joburg Hero said:
Yaya should not be sold, or swapped, under any circumstances. There's not another midfielder in the world who can offer the same number of goals and provide us with the creativity too. He's someone we have to build the team around, he's got plenty more years in him, he'll adapt with age and I could think of nothing more satisfying than Yaya signing a new, long-term contract and seeing him end his career at the club.

Not sure if serious.
Why wouldn't I be serious? He's going to be our key player for the next five years, he'll be our Pirlo when he's 35 and it sickens me to think of him putting in those sort of masterclasses in another shirt.

stony said:
sir baconface said:
Joburg Hero said:

Not sure if serious.

Do not feed the trolls

Does he have history then?

Joburg Hero said:
sir baconface said:
Joburg Hero said:

Not sure if serious.
Why wouldn't I be serious? He's going to be our key player for the next five years, he'll be our Pirlo when he's 35 and it sickens me to think of him putting in those sort of masterclasses in another shirt.

Two reasons:

a) Ever had kids who skrike for sweets at the supermarket checkout?
b) You honestly think Yaya will be ripping up trees at 36?

Joburg Hero said:
sir baconface said:
Joburg Hero said:

Not sure if serious.
The reason we won the league is because we don't build teams round individuals. We won as a team. Yaya on his day is a beast but we will have no issues with another box to box player in the XI. No player is bigger than the overall team, I'm
glad to say those days are over.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
sir baconface said:
stony said:
Do not feed the trolls

Does he have history then?
Does a dick, splash?

A rather personal question, GDM.

I'm afraid I saw this too late and humoured him with a response.

But then, as someone once said, I'm a regular kind of guy.

I shit at least once per day whether I need it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.