Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Joburg Hero said:
stony said:
sir baconface said:
Does he have history then?

Just a tad
A history of what? Providing useful insight and demonstrating superior knowledge? Guess I do, yes. Not sure if there's anything else littered in my history.
Your superior knowledge is making me hard.

sir baconface said:
Joburg Hero said:
sir baconface said:
Not sure if serious.
Why wouldn't I be serious? He's going to be our key player for the next five years, he'll be our Pirlo when he's 35 and it sickens me to think of him putting in those sort of masterclasses in another shirt.

Two reasons:

a) Ever had kids who skrike for sweets at the supermarket checkout?
b) You honestly think Yaya will be ripping up trees at 36?

Skrike. Awesome word.

razman said:
well....Pogba has been brilliant so far in the match so far...IF toure is leaving...

we should absolutely go for him

I woudn't mind a direct swap with Pogba.

The Frenchmen is much more marketable aswell .

mastermind said:
razman said:
well....Pogba has been brilliant so far in the match so far...IF toure is leaving...

we should absolutely go for him

I woudn't mind a direct swap with Pogba.

The Frenchmen is much more marketable aswell .

How do you work that one out

I'm going to go against the grain here. Yaya has been the most decisive player I've seen in a blue shirt. I don't like the way it may end but it happens, whatever the outcome I'd never boo him or slate him. It'd be top to get him at PSG and meet them in the KO round!!! To get the first cup was the most important and he started us off on what will be a long reign of terror on the league.

He could shit on a City shirt and I'd still remember him for the FA Cup win. It was that memorable for me personally as the first cup I saw us win... as I said "the start" for me.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Personally think, we saw the best of Yaya last season and he's going to have problems living up to it.

So basically in the most recent season he was amazing, and that now becomes a negative?

He could do a Drogba for us one day. Win the European Cup for us in his final match.... Then this thread will look like the flapacus dick splash it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.