Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

A lot on here are speaking in emotional terms, as supporters I suppose that is natural. Yaya is not a supporter, he is a professional footballer who happens to have little or no emotional attachment to the club or its fans (I know this as fact after being in his company post our FA Cup loss)
However why should this worry us, the fans? He is contracted to us and IMO will fulfil his obligations.
This may lead you to jump to the conclusion that out of a fit of pique he may somehow become disruptive - this will not happen as his one source of professional pride is his relationship with, and standing amongst his peers, his ego won't allow him to jeopardise his standing in the game - the very fact that he has suggested some sort of ambassadorial role with the club post playing suggests this (might not be a bad idea for the club to have in a role like this to spread the word throughout Africa) . He is not a top footballer because of high emotional intelligence, his brains are in his boots and it seems to me he is easily led and influenced by others. Once he sees little alternative he will most likely toe the line get his head down and do what he does best - play football
Relax our top guys have this under control, by showing little reaction they are giving the situation breathing space and taking the sting out of it, this is a deliberate ploy - they know what they are doing these boys.

plongo said:
A lot on here are speaking in emotional terms, as supporters I suppose that is natural. Yaya is not a supporter, he is a professional footballer who happens to have little or no emotional attachment to the club or its fans (I know this as fact after being in his company post our FA Cup loss)
However why should this worry us, the fans? He is contracted to us and IMO will fulfil his obligations.
This may lead you to jump to the conclusion that out of a fit of pique he may somehow become disruptive - this will not happen as his one source of professional pride is his relationship with, and standing amongst his peers, his ego won't allow him to jeopardise his standing in the game - the very fact that he has suggested some sort of ambassadorial role with the club post playing suggests this (might not be a bad idea for the club to have in a role like this to spread the word throughout Africa) . He is not a top footballer because of high emotional intelligence, his brains are in his boots and it seems to me he is easily led and influenced by others. Once he sees little alternative he will most likely toe the line get his head down and do what he does best - play football
Relax our top guys have this under control, by showing little reaction they are giving the situation breathing space and taking the sting out of it, this is a deliberate ploy - they know what they are doing these boys.

Fuck him

SrilankanBlue said:
@SunMartinB 4m
Yaya: "I admit I'm completely drained. Worn out physically and mentally. I am out of energy and will take myself away for a while" #mcfc

sounds like back tracking! if he wanted out there was better ways rather than the shite he has sprouted in the last month!

I hope it gets sorted soon.
One way or another.

Things like CityLive might be a bit erm interesting as he should win player of the year and goal of the season.
Only we would organise an event for ourselves where the guy whose gonna win most things doesn’t turn up.

Hopefully he comes out with some sort of apology, none of us know how the deterioration of his brothers heath and the death of his brother had affected him mentally.

If a player wants to go if sell them asking as the fee is good for us. Could be a little crazy but going in with a big bid for Barkley would be a good shout a risk worth taking in my eyes. What do u think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.