Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

yayas problem is if he has a colum in fra cnce football then he has to come up with something each week ? if he says nothing no one will read it so it has to be contraversal each time.look at scholes never heard a word all his career now he has his own colome you cant stop him talking shite

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
The Manchester City midfielder, who previously claimed he would’ve been recognised as World Player of the Year had he not been African, has now attributed the lack of attention his country’s elimination from Brazil 2014 has been getting in the media down to race.

‘I desperately wanted the referee to spot the simulation of Samaras,’ told France Football.

‘Once again, the refereeing was not on our side. We had at least two penalties turned down during our game against Japan.

‘And this time, one is invented against Greece. Of course, it does not upset anyone because it only concerns an African team.

‘Who really cares about the injustices of an African team? This mistake deprives us of something huge. It is a scandal that unfortunately does not seem to bother many people.’

Why does this numbskull keep going on and on about race and African teams? He needs to give it a rest. If he's staying at City, I hope the club enforces a gag order and saves us all from hearing this rubbish.

Does anyone think he may have mental problems? Fuelled maybe by the illness and subsequent death of his brother, maybe he's just lashing out at everyone and everything in frustration, I'm not making excuses for him but it might be a consideration, footballers are human too (apart from Suarez).

blue_sonic176 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
The Manchester City midfielder, who previously claimed he would’ve been recognised as World Player of the Year had he not been African, has now attributed the lack of attention his country’s elimination from Brazil 2014 has been getting in the media down to race.

‘I desperately wanted the referee to spot the simulation of Samaras,’ told France Football.

‘Once again, the refereeing was not on our side. We had at least two penalties turned down during our game against Japan.

‘And this time, one is invented against Greece. Of course, it does not upset anyone because it only concerns an African team.

‘Who really cares about the injustices of an African team? This mistake deprives us of something huge. It is a scandal that unfortunately does not seem to bother many people.’

Why does this numbskull keep going on and on about race and African teams? He needs to give it a rest. If he's staying at City, I hope the club enforces a gag order and saves us all from hearing this rubbish.

I'm sorry but this comment is so disrespectful. It's always easy for someone not of that race to tell someone else to not talk about there's or the problems that they happen to face. African national teams and African FA's face very real and difficult problems that their peers do not face which in turn affects the players. It's a fact that African teams are treated differently within the media compared to their peers and there's several great articles that cover this also.

MillionDollarDream said:
blue_sonic176 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

I'm sorry but this comment is so disrespectful. It's always easy for someone not of that race to tell someone else to not talk about there's or the problems that they happen to face. African national teams and African FA's face very real and difficult problems that their peers do not face which in turn affects the players. It's a fact that African teams are treated differently within the media compared to their peers and there's several great articles that cover this also.

blue_sonic176 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

It was a penalty anyway, he seems to be just covering up his team's shortcomings.

I'm sure once he's had time away from football and had a rest, all this talk of being unhappy with City with blow over....I think he'll be a city player next season! ;)

ty Watch ‏@City_Watch 4h
Yaya focused on Ivory Coast in his France Football column. Nothing on City and the English press rubbished Sport's transfer request story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.