Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Lancet Fluke said:
May be off topic or may be vaguely relevant if Yaya is unhappy. Did people notice during the title presentation that Yaya seemed to be really fucked off and actually having a row with people at one point. I may have totally got the wrong end of the stick and he may have just been mucking about but when it was on the big screens it looked really odd to me. Apologies if this has been discussed before but I wasn't on much in the days after the West Ham match and haven't seen it mentioned.

He was angry as he didn't want to be covered in champagne.

stony said:
yamcha said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
What a complete and utter stupid twat - I always though there was a bit of the prima donna about him by some of his childish actions on the pitch at times.

Am really fucked off with him now - playing this out on social media is an embarrassment to him and an insult to our club ....

He has three years left on contract. Slap a silly massive fee on his head like £60m -pay up or forget it message to Barca :-)

He's worth more than that to us.

The likes of David Silva joined us because Toure was here. You can bet that if we let Toure go, Nasri, Silva, Aguero will want to leave too.

The man is worth like £150 million to us, nobody will pay that, so he will stay until the end of his contract.

Can one of the mods fuck this rag prick off please.

No kidding. This troll has been wumming nonstop for days now.

yamcha said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
What a complete and utter stupid twat - I always though there was a bit of the prima donna about him by some of his childish actions on the pitch at times.

Am really fucked off with him now - playing this out on social media is an embarrassment to him and an insult to our club ....

He has three years left on contract. Slap a silly massive fee on his head like £60m -pay up or forget it message to Barca :-)

The likes of David Silva joined us because Toure was here. You can bet that if we let Toure go, Nasri, Silva, Aguero will want to leave too.
The man is worth like £150 million to us, nobody will pay that, so he will stay until the end of his contract.

It all depends on whether Yaya has any case in saying that he is not treated with enough respect behind the scenes. Those players may be right on his side and kick off, alternatively they may think yaya is being a fucking mard arse and it may not affect their view of the club much at all.

Bizzare tweets and situation this. Doing this through the public domain reeks of cunty agent.

Phenomenal player who I'd be very sad to see go. However realistically he's only got 2 seasons of greatness left. His stock is currently extremely high and he'd be a fantastic pawn in any really big move we needed to make ourselves.

He'll need replacing in 2 years anyway and will be worth much less then.

Perhaps this wouldn't be the end of the world and we could use it to launch a move for the next yaya / kompany / silva?

yamcha said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

I am more worried about Aguero leaving us. Yaya's departure might spur him to leave us.
Be careful!

Bitterly disappointed. This is one of the most blatant and weak attempts at engineering a move I've ever seen. "He didn't shake my hand on my birthday" - W.T.F.?!?

This will probably escalate into a deeper and more broader war of words between club and agent before we get rid.

A very sad and regrettable end to his glittering City career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.