Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

TrueBlue1705 said:
What a complete and utter stupid twat - I always though there was a bit of the prima donna about him by some of his childish actions on the pitch at times.

Am really fucked off with him now - playing this out on social media is an embarrassment to him and an insult to our club ....

He has three years left on contract. Slap a silly massive fee on his head like £60m -pay up or forget it message to Barca :-)

He's worth more than that to us.

The likes of David Silva joined us because Toure was here. You can bet that if we let Toure go, Nasri, Silva, Aguero will want to leave too.

The man is worth like £150 million to us, nobody will pay that, so he will stay until the end of his contract.

its childish, yes hes a class player but just because he didnt feel like a god on his birthday gives him the right to do this shit? stop throwing your toys out the pram and grow up. pathetic

He's not irreplaceable and if he's going to play it like this he can fuck off. Low blow to play this out on twitter FFS after all the club has done for him (apart from not shaking his hand on his birthday...). Nobody is bigger than MCFC

If Yaya goes he goes with my blessings not for only for his contributions to 2 PL titles & Cups but also in helping City demolishing & humbling the Rags ;)

Likewise even for ex-players like Tevez (welcome to Manchester), Mario (Why Always me & Demolition Derby) , Ade (Infamous run).

All of them contributed memorable historical events.

Yaya if he stays will be because he needs to be appreciated.
Is that too much or difficult to accomodate him?

He is the best player (sui generis) in the PL league in most pundits reckoning and to most of us on par with the likes of Messi et al. Better than Rooney et al.

If LFC can accommodate Suarez (Yaya>>>Suarez) and shower him with appreciation. Why can't we with Yaya?
We should not sell him.
But if we have to, I will be delighted too, because of the monstrous transfer fee he can command.

Win Win

Respect him Respect City
for he is still ours just like Suarez is to LFC.

Stop your vitriol folks!

Luck95 said:
Thanks for all the birthday messages today. Card from City just arrived... Must have got lost in the post. Haha

Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.

My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

im well and truly mind fucked

Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

I think this one has been removed!!

Matt the Giant said:
For fuck's sake; which tweet is authentic and which is not? What do we know for sure?

What a bizarre situation.

The main thing is that basically nobody apart from Yaya himself knows what is going on. So just sit back and relax. We are the Champions of England

yamcha said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
What a complete and utter stupid twat - I always though there was a bit of the prima donna about him by some of his childish actions on the pitch at times.

Am really fucked off with him now - playing this out on social media is an embarrassment to him and an insult to our club ....

He has three years left on contract. Slap a silly massive fee on his head like £60m -pay up or forget it message to Barca :-)

The likes of David Silva joined us because Toure was here. You can bet that if we let Toure go, Nasri, Silva, Aguero will want to leave too.

The man is worth like £150 million to us, nobody will pay that, so he will stay until the end of his contract.

Can one of the mods fuck this rag prick off please.

yamcha said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

You've got to be wumming. But not very well.

The Pope said:
blue_sonic176 said:
The Pope said:
wow I think people need to chill the fuck out here.

Like someone said those last 2 tweets were obviously NOT him, the previous 2 were.
Its obvious to me that both player and agent have had words in between which is probably going on right now.

Agents doing what agents do, no surprise just a really stupid way of going about it.

Player has never moaned about the club and has said he's happy being here.

Thats the facts right now anything else is just cry baby speculation.

I get what you're saying, but nothing is obvious here. It's his official twitter account. If the tweets weren't his, I guess we'll see them taken down. If not, then the words are his

Dont fool yourself that there is only Yaya with access to his account.

Sure many people can have access to it. But it is representative of what he thinks/wants. Hopefully he clears the air soon. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.