Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

TrueBlue1705 said:
What a complete and utter stupid twat - I always though there was a bit of the prima donna about him by some of his childish actions on the pitch at times.

Am really fucked off with him now - playing this out on social media is an embarrassment to him and an insult to our club ....

He has three years left on contract. Slap a silly massive fee on his head like £60m -pay up or forget it message to Barca :-)

If 40m comes in I would take it.

Like I said before, he has made out that club is housing a load of over-pampered and spoilt players and we cannot accept that.

Yaya was always here for the money anyway in my opinion, at least we got some top noth performances out of it but he is sounding like he is bigger than the club at the moment.

Belfast_city said:
why dont we all sit back,enjoy our double and chill watching the world cup and wait on yaya's response rather than panicking for the next four weeks.....

I don't think you've read the bluemoon mantra properly have you mate :)

laserblue said:
yamcha said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
What a complete and utter stupid twat - I always though there was a bit of the prima donna about him by some of his childish actions on the pitch at times.

Am really fucked off with him now - playing this out on social media is an embarrassment to him and an insult to our club ....

He has three years left on contract. Slap a silly massive fee on his head like £60m -pay up or forget it message to Barca :-)

He's worth more than that to us.

The likes of David Silva joined us because Toure was here. You can bet that if we let Toure go, Nasri, Silva, Aguero will want to leave too.

The man is worth like £150 million to us, nobody will pay that, so he will stay until the end of his contract.

You've got to be wumming. But not very well.

He's a rag, has to be.

A player combining Yaya's ability, skillset and experience would be impossible to find. In fact, keeping Yaya could be the difference between winning the league again next year and finishing 2nd or 3rd - he's that good, and knows it, which is probably related to this farce.

If Yaya did leave, we could of course go and sign a Pogba (as well as Fernando), but he's still green and incomplete so without a doubt we'd be weakening our squad.

City's twitter account retweeted this one: "@Toure_yaya42: Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances."

Surely someone has been made aware of this besides the social media department.

TrueBlue1705 said:
Luck95 said:
Thanks for all the birthday messages today. Card from City just arrived... Must have got lost in the post. Haha

Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.

My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

im well and truly mind fucked

Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

I think this one has been removed!!

I still see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.