Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

I couldn't find any mention of the story in Le Parisien. The reports of the report include not a single word from Ya Ya, not even an utterance from his philosopher-agent. This time they rely on an Ivory Coast team mate whom they can't name for security reasons! Now that Chelsea and Liverpool are interested we'd better sell him quick to PSG to keep PL rivals at bay! And get £10 million while we can for a player of his age no doubt. There probably isn't a shred of truth in these stories, but even if there is, Ya Ya is under contract to City until he's 34 I believe, and Carlos Tevez might just tell his agent that City know exactly how to respond to blackmail - especially when dealing with a player who's far more valuable to City watching from the stand if the alternative is to have him playing for a rival. I believe Liverpool were interested in Tevez during his "difficulties" with City...

cordonbleu said:
George Hannah said:
oh dear

I won't go back! Yaya Toure puts Chelsea and Liverpool on alert with Man City quit threat

YAYA TOURE has no intention of staying with Manchester City and is open to a move to Chelsea or Liverpool this summer.

By: Ben JeffersonPublished: Tue, July 8, 2014

Yaya ToureYaya Toure wants out of Manchester City[GETTY]

Toure has publicly criticised City in recent weeks, firstly alleging that the Citizens failed to acknowledge his birthday and then claiming they denied him an opportunity to spend time with his dying brother.

Will City deny both those claims, it is clear that the relationship between club and player remains tense with some suggesting that Toure is agitating for a move or improved terms at the Etihad.

And now reports in France suggest that Toure is determined to force through a move before the start of next season.

While it is thought that PSG are Toure's most likely destination, it has been suggested that Chelsea or Liverpool remain alternative options.

Want improved terms? They are so boring. Sell him.
Improved terms? make him a City ambassador and free kick coach when he retires, and whack up a statue of him outside the stadium, that should do it!!!
Really getting bored of this "agitation" every summer, buy yourself out and move Yaya! or shut up and take that massive wedge you get every week and stick it in your cakehole

Seems so obvious what happened.

Had a good season.
Feeling slightly under appreciated by British media / club
Goes to Qatar after Abu Dhabi
Qatari based PSG reps lay it on thick to try to entice him - it appeals to him - French speaking / possible pay rise / easier league
Tell him/his agent that he'll need to agitate for a move
Out comes the crap about the birthday cake

Sell him if he wants to go but I think he'll probably end up staying.

There may not be a shred of evidence in these reports, but..... Toure has done nothing to silence the press. He's had plenty of time to come out and say something on the record. He is either moving or wants a move!

Surprised none of this is in the UK press yet...never normally miss a chance to have a POP.......Majana!

Yaya got the improved contract he was looking for last year. All he and his agent have done is complain after the club has had it's most successful season in the PL era. Granted Yaya was a big part of that and I for one will be ever thankful but he's tarnished the image of the club. Great player...big problem...he's off to the AC of N later in the year (the competition he said last time he wasn't going to.....then went!).

Take control of the situation and show some metal CITY...bite the bullet and sell.

Doesn't he realize throwing your toys out of the pram was sooo 3 years ago. That shit isn't gonna fly anymore with City higher ups. Power has shifted away from players and to management now, he has nothing really to gain by doing this.

Everyone's assuming PSG are gonna ignore FFP - which may well be the case and the legal eagles are all ready to demolish the weak UEFA case - but it's not for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.