Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

The Liverpool link is nonsense, of course, but there are quotes further down in that article from Le Parisien. Not sure how reputable it is though.

French publication Le Parisien quote an unnamed Ivory Coast international teammate as saying: "He has accumulated too many grudges against [Manchester City's] leaders and he will not stay with them.

"He will do everything to ensure his departure this summer."

George Hannah said:
oh dear

I won't go back! Yaya Toure puts Chelsea and Liverpool on alert with Man City quit threat

YAYA TOURE has no intention of staying with Manchester City and is open to a move to Chelsea or Liverpool this summer.

By: Ben JeffersonPublished: Tue, July 8, 2014

Yaya ToureYaya Toure wants out of Manchester City[GETTY]

Toure has publicly criticised City in recent weeks, firstly alleging that the Citizens failed to acknowledge his birthday and then claiming they denied him an opportunity to spend time with his dying brother.

Will City deny both those claims, it is clear that the relationship between club and player remains tense with some suggesting that Toure is agitating for a move or improved terms at the Etihad.

And now reports in France suggest that Toure is determined to force through a move before the start of next season.

While it is thought that PSG are Toure's most likely destination, it has been suggested that Chelsea or Liverpool remain alternative options.

Want improved terms? They are so boring. Sell him.

chris85mcfc said:
NOT. ONE. QUOTE.

who needs quotes?

drag_zps6a0099d4.jpg

Liverpool??? Now i know it is bollocks! He can push all he wants,legally the club have him over a barrel for the next three years and if he doesn't turn up then they do the same as they did to Tevez,stop paying the prick,they usually soon have a change of heart then!

paulchapo said:
Liverpool??? Now i know it is bollocks! He can push all he wants,legally the club have him over a barrel for the next three years and if he doesn't turn up then they do the same as they did to Tevez,stop paying the prick,they usually soon have a change of heart then!

This is how I see it too, 100%

George Hannah said:
oh dear

I won't go back! Yaya Toure puts Chelsea and Liverpool on alert with Man City quit threat

YAYA TOURE has no intention of staying with Manchester City and is open to a move to Chelsea or Liverpool this summer.

By: Ben JeffersonPublished: Tue, July 8, 2014

Yaya ToureYaya Toure wants out of Manchester City[GETTY]

Toure has publicly criticised City in recent weeks, firstly alleging that the Citizens failed to acknowledge his birthday and then claiming they denied him an opportunity to spend time with his dying brother.

Will City deny both those claims, it is clear that the relationship between club and player remains tense with some suggesting that Toure is agitating for a move or improved terms at the Etihad.

And now reports in France suggest that Toure is determined to force through a move before the start of next season.

While it is thought that PSG are Toure's most likely destination, it has been suggested that Chelsea or Liverpool remain alternative options.
Don't want him to go but the club must show it is bigger than one player, i cannot fathom the big daft lump out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.