Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

TCIB said:
Juan King said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
All Blues best get to church on Sunday and pray that Yaya settles this and blesses us with his presence next season. After watching two of the highly fancied potential replacements just now; Pogba and Kroos neither are fit to lace his Boots.

There is no replacement for him at present IMO. If him & his agent are just talking shit for more money, then we should just give him a pay rise & keep him happy for another season. If he is happy & wants to stay then he is a great asset. If he genuinely wants to leave though then I think we need to sell.

He just got a new contract, no fucking way should we bend over due to this crap.
More to the point if you watch the barca docu then you will see Txiki takes a very dim view of such actions.

you never give in to such tactics, ever - even more so since he just signed a new contract (and it's his job to perform well & do the best he can, for which I'm sure he already has performance-related bonuses)

MCFCinUSA said:
TCIB said:
Juan King said:
There is no replacement for him at present IMO. If him & his agent are just talking shit for more money, then we should just give him a pay rise & keep him happy for another season. If he is happy & wants to stay then he is a great asset. If he genuinely wants to leave though then I think we need to sell.

He just got a new contract, no fucking way should we bend over due to this crap.
More to the point if you watch the barca docu then you will see Txiki takes a very dim view of such actions.

you never give in to such tactics, ever - even more so since he just signed a new contract (and it's his job to perform well & do the best he can, for which I'm sure he already has performance-related bonuses)
We are also under a UEFA FFP discipline to maintain or to reduce our wage costs. If we start dishing out higher salaries to players who have a strop, they'll all be at it, and where will we be then?

oh dear

I won't go back! Yaya Toure puts Chelsea and Liverpool on alert with Man City quit threat

YAYA TOURE has no intention of staying with Manchester City and is open to a move to Chelsea or Liverpool this summer.

By: Ben JeffersonPublished: Tue, July 8, 2014

Yaya ToureYaya Toure wants out of Manchester City[GETTY]

Toure has publicly criticised City in recent weeks, firstly alleging that the Citizens failed to acknowledge his birthday and then claiming they denied him an opportunity to spend time with his dying brother.

Will City deny both those claims, it is clear that the relationship between club and player remains tense with some suggesting that Toure is agitating for a move or improved terms at the Etihad.

And now reports in France suggest that Toure is determined to force through a move before the start of next season.

While it is thought that PSG are Toure's most likely destination, it has been suggested that Chelsea or Liverpool remain alternative options.

George Hannah said:
oh dear

I won't go back! Yaya Toure puts Chelsea and Liverpool on alert with Man City quit threat

YAYA TOURE has no intention of staying with Manchester City and is open to a move to Chelsea or Liverpool this summer.

By: Ben JeffersonPublished: Tue, July 8, 2014

Yaya ToureYaya Toure wants out of Manchester City[GETTY]

Toure has publicly criticised City in recent weeks, firstly alleging that the Citizens failed to acknowledge his birthday and then claiming they denied him an opportunity to spend time with his dying brother.

Will City deny both those claims, it is clear that the relationship between club and player remains tense with some suggesting that Toure is agitating for a move or improved terms at the Etihad.

And now reports in France suggest that Toure is determined to force through a move before the start of next season.

While it is thought that PSG are Toure's most likely destination, it has been suggested that Chelsea or Liverpool remain alternative options.

Please don't listen to them. These media outlets are only trying to agitate the club and of course it won't make a difference to City. There are no quotes. It's obvious.

More BS paper talk. Have faith in the club and give our players the benefit of the doubt. He won't go to Liverpool or Chelsea in anycase cos we won't sell him to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.