Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

citymad said:
I worry that yaya may not have the passion to play at the top of his game if he ends up staying. I worry that he has the personality to go on strike if he doesn't get his move. I Maybe wrong ,I hope I am and we see him at his best next season. Basically i,m in two minds on what we should do with him.
So now your not waiting to hear it from his own mouth?

forevermancity said:
citymad said:
I worry that yaya may not have the passion to play at the top of his game if he ends up staying. I worry that he has the personality to go on strike if he doesn't get his move. I Maybe wrong ,I hope I am and we see him at his best next season. Basically i,m in two minds on what we should do with him.

We're all waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

sir baconface said:
forevermancity said:
citymad said:

We're all waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

Aye, the silence is deafening

blueparrot said:
Corky said:
Why would City not want to cash in before his legs go?

Because if we sold now we would be panicked into signing a replacement and would either be seen coming or due to restrictions not be able to get the right one.
He will probably be sold next summer and the club will work on his replacement through the spring.

Agreed. The stupid UEFA restrictions has forced us to keep him. I think if things were different he'd be gone. We'd spend whatever it took to get Vidal or Pogba and be on our way. Unfortunately we need a CH so the leftover transfer money is going to that. We're stuck with him for 1 more year.

Mr. Aguia said:
blueparrot said:
Corky said:

Because if we sold now we would be panicked into signing a replacement and would either be seen coming or due to restrictions not be able to get the right one.
He will probably be sold next summer and the club will work on his replacement through the spring.

Agreed. The stupid UEFA restrictions has forced us to keep him. I think if things were different he'd be gone. We'd spend whatever it took to get Vidal or Pogba and be on our way. Unfortunately we need a CH so the leftover transfer money is going to that. We're stuck with him for 1 more year.

Unfortunately he and his fluffer know that. Which is why I don't go along with anyone who says he's thick.

Where will he go of too???

Who can afford his fee and wages and need a player like him???

On the topic of replacement. We would really need to sell our deadwood quickly to raise about 20m or so and if we can get 30m or so from Yaya then we are firmly within Vidal/Pogba range. Don't see it happening though

Lavinda Past said:
Corky said:

Let's face it; his head's already gone... his legs can't be far behind.

Get rid - He's a complete c*nt.
this is brilliant , .. and I have to agree totally

forevermancity said:
citymad said:

At first I was willing to wait and let the dust settle a bit but the fact we haven't heard anything speaks volumes of his intentions. It's so disappointing, I wish he'd say something either way,so we can all move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.