Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Apparently am English club has bid... According to a much itk from Twitter.... The usual bs... Psg maybe or hopefully some deal with June with pogba involved!! Dreaming

razman said:
Apparently am English club has bid... According to a much itk from Twitter.... The usual bs... Psg maybe or hopefully some deal with June with pogba involved!! Dreaming

Yaya wants some recognition and an extension - a pat on the back, a 1 year extension and a player of the year and he will help us retain the title

EalingBlue2 said:
razman said:

Yaya wants some recognition and an extension - a pat on the back, a 1 year extension and a player of the year and he will help us retain the title

He can fuck off, he got a new contract last year after having a paddy.

How nice of his delightful agent to name drop two prospective clubs into a hypothetical bidding situation..

Whether he wants to leave or not, Yaya needs to speak up soon. He'll probably make a statement during the World Cup final and then complain about how nobody's talking about him.

@ @City_Watch: Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent): "If he (Yaya) was white, 100% he would have won one of these top awards."

@City_Watch: Seluk (Yaya's agent): "I will see Yaya for a couple of days before he goes to America (for City's pre-season tour) when we will talk."

@City_Watch: Seluk (Yaya's agent): "If an important club like PSG or R. Madrid made a big offer it would be for Manchester City to decide what happens."

Bored of this guy now

bzekosilva said:
@ @City_Watch: Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent): "If he (Yaya) was white, 100% he would have won one of these top awards."

@City_Watch: Seluk (Yaya's agent): "I will see Yaya for a couple of days before he goes to America (for City's pre-season tour) when we will talk."

@City_Watch: Seluk (Yaya's agent): "If an important club like PSG or R. Madrid made a big offer it would be for Manchester City to decide what happens."

Bored of this guy now

No doubt. Just go the fuck away, Borat.

Yaya will have no choice other than to show up this year and put in some effort. If he loafs about and has a dreadful season that will not help his goal of getting more money next summer (when I believe he can buy out the current deal).

I hope it plays this way. Yaya stays, performs adequately well, and then we can fuck him off next summer and spend with impunity on his successor(s).

This fucking.circus with yaya and agent is fucking pissing me off now.
Personally i would sell the **** I really would.
Ffp hasnt stopped psg which is the most annoying thing about this window for me.
Yaya is turning out to be a right **** and has lost a lot of respect.
I'd go all out for pogba or barklay.
Hope city have got this all in hand.

It wouldn't shock me to hear the red dippers sniffing about with Kolo there they may well fancy their chances.
To be honest if the money was right I wouldn't be too arsed if we sold him to another prem club. He already doesn't like running, I think he peaked last season so it's down hill form here, if the money is right sell the ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.