Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

cookster said:
citysince88 said:
It wouldn't shock me to hear the red dippers sniffing about with Kolo there they may well fancy their chances.
To be honest if the money was right I wouldn't be too arsed if we sold him to another prem club. He already doesn't like running, I think he peaked last season so it's down hill form here, if the money is right sell the c**t.

Anyone who thinks he's going to the Dippers needs help.

That'll be all the dippers around the world then ;)

avoidconfusion said:
Why do people act like Yaya Toure is irreplaceable? He isn't. Noone is. There will have to be a life after Yaya soon anyway given that he is 31 now, might as well cash in now and put that money to good use and by a young replacement for the future.
20 goals from midfield, plus immense creativity and understanding with his teammates? Nah, mate, that's one in a billion. Kroos is the only man who could replace him.

Joburg Hero said:
avoidconfusion said:
Why do people act like Yaya Toure is irreplaceable? He isn't. Noone is. There will have to be a life after Yaya soon anyway given that he is 31 now, might as well cash in now and put that money to good use and by a young replacement for the future.
20 goals from midfield, plus immense creativity and understanding with his teammates? Nah, mate, that's one in a billion. Kroos is the only man who could replace him.

i agree, he is a **** but he's irreplaceable. kroos is nowhere near him. nobody is.

de niro said:
Joburg Hero said:
avoidconfusion said:

i agree, he is a c**t but he's irreplaceable. kroos is nowhere near him. nobody is.

I#d agree with you if he was white.

But considering the fact he's black I didn't even realise he played for City.

I'd rather we sell him and take our chances without him than this fucking circus continuing any longer.

RandomJ said:
I'd rather we sell him and take our chances without him than this fucking circus continuing any longer.
My sentiments as well. He obviously wants to go but at the moment who will buy him? It looks like we're stuck with an unmotivated player for at least another season and this will have a detrimental effect on our club and more importantly our side. Thanks Yaya for undoing the good work of last season.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
RandomJ said:
My sentiments as well. He obviously wants to go but at the moment who will buy him? It looks like we're stuck with an unmotivated player for at least another season and this will have a detrimental effect on our club and more importantly our side. Thanks Yaya for undoing the good work of last season.

?

grim up north said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
RandomJ said:

?
What don't you understand? The bit about Yaya being a ****? You're not a fanboy are you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.