Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Tim of the Oak said:
manimanc said:
gmckennasell said:
if toure does come back , the 1st thing the club should do is give him the opportunity for his agent and himself to publicly apologise to the club , supporters and management , and if he doesnt , dock the maximum amount of wages allowed , rip up any loyalty bonuses in his contract , put him on the transfer list , and make him train with the kids , and any club that wants to buy him will pay OUR price .He needs teaching a lesson in humility , (and if he has one brain cell in that thick skull of his , get rid of his leach of an agent)
Nailed it..... Great post.

I agree with your sentiments mate but won't that agent tw#t go running tonthemptessnsaying we are blackmailing Yaya over the death of his brother?

or he preferred jam in his birthday cake , the chocolate cake he was given , had clear racist implications , and his position with the club has become untenable

I'm sorry, but there are some utter knobheads on this site.

Yaya is a "c*nt" because of what his idiot agent has said publicly etc

To me he has been one of the best players ever to wear a city shirt and has been instrumental in our recent success.

If he does go, I will always remember him fondly, but if he stays it would be better in my opinion.

I've arrived at the conclusion that if we can replace him with Berkley at a net cost of around £15 million (which should be covered by other sales to ensure we stay within our spending limits) then we should.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed to work, but it's a risk worth taking.

Unlike others I've never become particularly animated about Yaya's actions and words since the end of last season. He's a millionaire egomaniac footballer. What the fuck do people expect? He lives in a world where his peers and colleagues are traded like commodities and I believe that is how we should now view him in the best interests of the club.

I think he's quite possibly peaked, notwithstanding the fact that he'll continue to be a very effective midfielder for at least the next three seasons. I think overall our midfield has much more strength in depth right now and the 100% game time that he has pretty much enjoyed hitherto may no longer be in the best interests of the team. I also think he probably wants one last move, which is fair enough.

Whilst I think this group of players will peak this season, we should have a prevailing eye on the average age of the squad. We should have the self-confidence to take bold decisions to ensure that the blend of the squad never becomes too aged.

Berkley, if he came, would offer power, pace and youth, without necessarily having the expectation of playing every week. This will allow other midfielders like Fernando to get more game time. Having players like Silva and Nasri around him would give Berkley an invaluable schooling as he approached his mid-twenties and potentially turn him into a world class player.

Does that mean I think he'll ever be the player that Yaya is? Probably not, but that shouldn't prevent the club from weighing everything up and being decisive.

If we can get PSG to bite, and they don't act like small-time cunts in making an offer, and the Berkley deal can be done for the sums I mentioned, then I think we should do the deal and move on.

Thanks for the memories Yaya and good luck.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
de niro said:
I will do cartwheels if we replace this c**t with Ross Berkley.

I'd replace him with Vidal mate, and then use money from other player sales to fund a move for Barkley.

I agree. He's nearly 32.

Eaglechief said:
I'm sorry, but there are some utter knobheads on this site.

Yaya is a "c*nt" because of what his idiot agent has said publicly etc

To me he has been one of the best players ever to wear a city shirt and has been instrumental in our recent success.

If he does go, I will always remember him fondly, but if he stays it would be better in my opinion.
You're the knob head because Toure has stated that he stands by EVERYTHING that his agent says for him. So if you want to carry on sucking up to a millionaire footballer who has slagged our wonderful owners off who have resurrected our once crumbling club then that's your choice. I prefer to support the owners and the club and if it means we have to take a step back to move forward then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.