Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

City Raider said:
we want to win it again, he has to stay but only if it get's sorted - a waste of everyone's time if he really wants away - we know what sort of performances we'd get
Not sure you know if its all about money the more his pertental wage goes down with poor performance .like Suarez raised his stock this season

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
sir baconface said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
It'd do City a favour getting rid of Toure along with Dzeko so we can fuck off all the fanboys who support the player and not the club.

You sound a very jovial sort of chap.

;)
Ho ho ho

That's more like it, mate.

Club does come first though. Yes indeedy.

Yaya Toure to stay at Manchester City odds went from 2/5 to 1/10 on Skybet.com this afternoon, I'm not claiming to have sources inside the club but I would bet there has been a meeting, Yaya said his bit to Txiki and Txiki said something along the lines of, 'Stop crying and we will help you win awards, Just stop the whinging and you can stay', Must have gone well for his odds to suddenly shoot up like that.

The team/squad will be stronger with him here although the correct behaviours need displaying by himself or anyone that represents him towards the club. Testing time will be when he is due to return to training to see what conflicting reports out the media are true and either an apology or acknowledgement for the ones that are or reluctantly sell. We haven't heard about firm interest in the player just speculation with clubs on alert, no bid etc...??

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Some knob on twitter saying he's got a scoop that YaYa has handed in a transfer request
Twitter?

enough-internet.gif

Or

fixed-it.gif

Take your pick!

You have to respect his agent for coming up with such a new ploy to make money for himself. I can't believe nobody else ever thought to stir up a bunch of shit in the press after his client has a big year.

I thought Yaya said he would make a statement after his World Cup was over or is he waiting till after the final ? Should be interesting. If he publicly comes out and continues to stir up shit then we should dump him in the reserves and tell him to find a club once our price is met. After last season 30 million. i'm sure Monaco or PSG would take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.