Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

cookster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
This fucking.circus with yaya and agent is fucking pissing me off now.
Personally i would sell the c**t I really would.
Ffp hasnt stopped psg which is the most annoying thing about this window for me.
Yaya is turning out to be a right c**t and has lost a lot of respect.
I'd go all out for pogba or barklay.
Hope city have got this all in hand.

Mate you need to stay off the Chocolate, your mood swings are terrible.

Trust the Management Team, they got the bases covered.
Soz cooky..For a momemt I thought it was the matchday thread....:-)
Seriously though pal..it needs sorting asap

cookster said:
This fucking.circus with yaya and agent is fucking pissing me off now.
Personally i would sell the c**t I really would.
Ffp hasnt stopped psg which is the most annoying thing about this window for me.
Yaya is turning out to be a right c**t and has lost a lot of respect.
I'd go all out for pogba or barklay.
Hope city have got this all in hand.

It is. Just letting Toure and his agent spout off is the right thing to do, we should stay silent and respectful and not get into a tit for tat argument in the gutter press. Get him back at city and then discuss internally, not publicly. We look like and are the good guys in all this, so no need to rush anything to resolve it as we hold a winning hand. They know this hence the amount of bollocks Toure et al are saying to force a response.

Don't get drawn into their game and just sit back and wait.

if toure does come back , the 1st thing the club should do is give him the opportunity for his agent and himself to publicly apologise to the club , supporters and management , and if he doesnt , dock the maximum amount of wages allowed , rip up any loyalty bonuses in his contract , put him on the transfer list , and make him train with the kids , and any club that wants to buy him will pay OUR price .He needs teaching a lesson in humility , (and if he has one brain cell in that thick skull of his , get rid of his leach of an agent)

Clubber said:
cookster said:

It is. Just letting Toure and his agent spout off is the right thing to do, we should stay silent and respectful and not get into a tit for tat argument in the gutter press. Get him back at city and then discuss internally, not publicly. We look like and are the good guys in all this, so no need to rush anything to resolve it as we hold a winning hand. They know this hence the amount of bollocks Toure et al are saying to force a response.

well said,

i myself have tried to show restraint in slagging players of after reading articles in the press.

gmckennasell said:
if toure does come back , the 1st thing the club should do is give him the opportunity for his agent and himself to publicly apologise to the club , supporters and management , and if he doesnt , dock the maximum amount of wages allowed , rip up any loyalty bonuses in his contract , put him on the transfer list , and make him train with the kids , and any club that wants to buy him will pay OUR price .He needs teaching a lesson in humility , (and if he has one brain cell in that thick skull of his , get rid of his leach of an agent)
Nailed it..... Great post.

manimanc said:
gmckennasell said:
Nailed it..... Great post.

I agree with your sentiments mate but won't that agent tw#t go running tonthemptessnsaying we are blackmailing Yaya over the death of his brother?

Clubber said:
cookster said:

It doesn't seem like we've been swamped with offers to sign Yaya. I expect that he will be fairly disappointed that there hasn't been a queue of clubs wanting to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.