Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

The disappointing thing about all this is that Yaya is loved by the club and fans (or was)

I can understand players wanting to move for different reasons, after all clubs move them on quickly enough when they don't cut the mustard.

The most disappointing thing for me is that it is played out in the media who just can't wait to give us shit.

I would have more respect for players if they kept it between them and the club and asked for a transfer without running to the media.

I will always be grateful for what Yaya has done for this club, but it is a shame he is tarnishing his image with the fans.

Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

coleridge said:
This was his brief interview last week as reported by Gulf News.

http://gulfnews.com/sport/football/...orward-to-omar-abdul-rahman-reunion-1.1332729

Star midfielder Yaya Toure added: “It feels good to be back here in Abu Dhabi. It is like a second home for me.
“I like to interact with the fans and we are here to repay them. There’s nothing like winning the title for them this year. Inshallah, I hope we win more titles.
“I always want to win things because it can make everyone happy — your family, friends and fans. So, Inshallah, we want to win many more titles.”
He sounds like a good liar or his head is in bits. I thought he was "forced" to go to Abu Dhabi?
Confusion reigns in Yaya's world.

Should have dragged him up to Dundee today and made him run around for 90 mins, that would have put his mind in focus

citytill1die84 said:
mannycity said:
De Niro your posts, are bang on,YA YA like TEVEZ before him could of made themselves city legends,but them both and their agents are fucking scum and parasites,Yaya can fuck off,I'm sure if he stays many blues won't raise a cheer when his name is announced at home games,hope the c**t fucks off,but then I hope Pogba orVidal replace him,or would it be Barkley?????

Wrong Yaya will always be remembered for the good things. He's not handed in a transfer request yet not gone on strike either. Let him get his dead brother out of the way and see what he has to say for himself then. Hope to god he stays repeats last season and watch u lot lick his ass again. Pogba, Vidal and Barkley couldn't replace him they don't come close to Yaya even if you moulded them together.

agree with a lot of this. we will remember the good things but with a tinge of regret. at this moment none of the players listed come anywhere near him. it makes all this cakegate and psg bollocks such a bloody shame.

I really don't want to hear from Yaya just now. Why doesn't he do himself a favour and stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.