Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

blueian99 said:
Just seen a picture of Yaya on Facebook (sorry! don't know how to post from iPad) looking happy in the new kit.

I'm not sure if it's genuine, does he have tattoos on his arms?

He does
Yaya%20Toure%20in%20action%20PA-17619122.ashx

mad zab said:
The disappointing thing about all this is that Yaya is loved by the club and fans (or was)

I can understand players wanting to move for different reasons, after all clubs move them on quickly enough when they don't cut the mustard.

The most disappointing thing for me is that it is played out in the media who just can't wait to give us shit.

I would have more respect for players if they kept it between them and the club and asked for a transfer without running to the media.

I will always be grateful for what Yaya has done for this club, but it is a shame he is tarnishing his image with the fans.

Totally agree. The only reason for him to make this crap up for the media is to force a move without handing in a transfer request so he can have his cake and eat it too.

Can't see Barkley coming, or Yaya leaving, this window.

He's obviously been a bit of a dick lately, but football fans are notoriously fickle and a few decent performances will see this whole charade largely forgotten. Some of the faux outrage on here is a bit OTT. Tevez did worse, and was forgiven.

Ric said:
Can't see Barkley coming, or Yaya leaving, this window.

He's obviously been a bit of a dick lately, but football fans are notoriously fickle and a few decent performances will see this whole charade largely forgotten. Some of the faux outrage on here is a bit OTT. Tevez did worse, and was forgiven.

I agree completely.

Ya Ya is a footballer and employee at the club. That's what he's paid to do. No more no less.

He's not paid to be a hero or a club legend. These are attributes which others have assigned to him through no fault of his own. And to see some posters foaming at the mouth for him not living up to their own self imposed moral rubrick is really baffling to see.

Yes he's acting like a pork chop, that's there for all to see, but the anger and vitriol spilled in this thread says more about the posters then it does about Ya Ya's stupid behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.