Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Belfast_city said:
pavelsrnicek said:
There are only two ways out of this, Yaya gets a new agent or gets a new club
simply this^^^^^^^^
Yeh I'm with both of you on this, we need to make sure that **** Seluk gets nowhere near our academy lads as well.

Perhaps yaya and his agent have got wind of an incoming player who will be in direct competition with him??? Doesn't want to fight for his place.....

He's acting like a ****. Slap a massive price tag on him until he fucks that agent off. No-one is bigger than this club.

think the best way we will get value for the money is part exhange I.E Fabregas And Sanchez Or Matuidi And 15 Million

willipp said:
Wow, this is quite incredible viewing on SSN. If there was ever a time for City to make a very clear precise statement about Toure its now. That guy has just absolutely ripped City to pieces. If he truly reflects Yayas views then he'll never be welcome at the club again regardless of what he's done for us on the pitch.

Tevez also thought he was the dogs bollocks and thankfully City showed him who the real boss was. IF any of this is true then the Club need to act now and get on the fucking phone to Yaya and ask him to explain.
Lets be clear on this,NO FUCKER IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB.Well Sheikh Mansour maybe,but the rest can just swivel.

I'm starting to wonder whether any of those 4 tweets were done by Yaya personally. Seems like there may be several people with access and the first two by maybe someone at the club and the second two by this fucking **** Seluk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.