Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

TonyM said:
As Citymad said ... can't we just delete this thread now?

Preseason is here time. Time to look forward. :-)

I think you are right. we don't need this negativity around our club at this crucial time. I wouldn't delete it but there is a case for locking it maybe. as soon as he's gone we'll do it.

de niro said:
cityboy2602 said:
de niro said:
in fairness they did well in pelligrini, bit lucky mind as Liverpool and particular gerrard gifted us the title. at least we have, well had, harmony in the dressing room, love that about pellers. now yaya starts all this. you may be a fan boy and a nodding dog just because the boy can play a bit but not me. I say it as it is. I'm not asking anyone else to follow suit.

What is this nonsense. We were not gifted the title by anyone. You win a title over a whole season. We played some astonishing footy this season and won it on its merits.

we did , as did Liverpool. like it or not had gerrard not slipped they would have been champions.

I could understand that had Chelsea won 1-0 ..

What a load of old shit, if gerrard didn't slip Liverpool would have got beat 1-0 instead of 2-0.
Maureen had the tactics spot on that day, he had Brenda running down blind alleys all afternoon, Liverpool went into headless chicken mode when they didn't get their usual early goal.
And we earnt that prem title, people think just because the mickeys went on an amazing unbeaten run they deserved it.
We scored the most goals, played the better football and got the most points.
Champions.

manimanc said:
What a load of old shit, if gerrard didn't slip Liverpool would have got beat 1-0 instead of 2-0.
Maureen had the tactics spot on that day, he had Brenda running down blind alleys all afternoon, Liverpool went into headless chicken mode when they didn't get their usual early goal.
And we earnt that prem title, people think just because the mickeys went on an amazing unbeaten run they deserved it.
We scored the most goals, played the better football and got the most points.
Champions.

Exactly this!
Gerrard's slip had fuck all to with us winning the title.
When the pressure really came on in the last 5 games or so they crumbled.
That with Brenda's complete lack of tactical nous against Chelsea (and he should have shut up shop at 3-1 in the Palace game)
We'll see exactly how good Liverpool and Brenda is in this coming season.

de niro said:
cityboy2602 said:
de niro said:
in fairness they did well in pelligrini, bit lucky mind as Liverpool and particular gerrard gifted us the title. at least we have, well had, harmony in the dressing room, love that about pellers. now yaya starts all this. you may be a fan boy and a nodding dog just because the boy can play a bit but not me. I say it as it is. I'm not asking anyone else to follow suit.

What is this nonsense. We were not gifted the title by anyone. You win a title over a whole season. We played some astonishing footy this season and won it on its merits.

we did , as did Liverpool. like it or not had gerrard not slipped they would have been champions.

And if my Aunt Fanny had balls........

If Vinny hadn't sliced the ball straight to Coutinho, if Nasty and Hart hadn't fucked up at Stamford Bridge, if Zab hadn't marked fresh air at Cardiff, you could go on and on with the "if" argument. The season's 38 games long, and all that counts is who's on top after 38 games, not 32 games or 26 or 21 etc etc

I just hope this doesn't turn into end of transfer window brinkmanship.

de niro said:
cityboy2602 said:
de niro said:

Decent WUMing and some have been hooked!

gerrards slip makes it sound accidental .why dont we talk about gerrard poor first touch that lead to him falling on his arse trying to correct his mistake

mrtwiceaseason said:
gerrards slip makes it sound accidental .why dont we talk about gerrard poor first touch that lead to him falling on his arse trying to correct his mistake

Why don't we start a thread about Yaya instead of discussing him in the Gerrard and Liverpool thread!

All this is because ,we as fans are trapped in a vacuum of silence from the Club..I know some see this as some kind of tactical master stroke but I find it mildly disrespectful to the supporters . In no way as disrespectful as YaYa's conduct but surely we have a stake in the Club as well .If so just tell us whats happening ffs or is it now the case that we (the supporters) are excluded from what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.