Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Googoo said:
de niro said:
Googoo said:
It's not bad language I object to but the context. If it was bad language I would never go to a match or the pub etc . I agree with many that the whole issue has been too drawn out and certainly YaYa and his camp should have behaved better but by calling him obscene names over and over again(obviously some trying to be funny but not really doing it for me) or not even having the grace to call him by his name instead referring to him as "the c&nt" I really can't understand.
As for "disrespecting the club" no one as far as I can see although I haven't read all the posts has explained what this actually means! Please tell me what it does mean. Presumably to keep on referring to one of our most iconic players in this manner must imply that he has done the club serious harm but I can't see any evidence for that - in fact all the evidence points to the stock of the club increasing on all fronts. So at this moment what real harm had been done other than some silly headlines which City have had to put up with for ages for all sorts of reasons. Secondly, what is the club? It' s a collection of stakeholders with varying degrees of interest - owners, fans, players, managers, staff employees but it is not an entity with one train of thought or consciousness nor is it a human being with things that are very personal or deeply held beliefs. That's only my view but who/what exactly is he disrespecting - I don 't feel disrespected as s fan of 42 year and I honestly can't say what Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, MP etc feel and I don't know how others can deduce they have felt disrespected.
So, yes it's a real shame that all this has happened and if he really is angling for a transfer in a sneaky and underhand way and events end up having a detrimental effect on the team then he, his agent ( who basically is to blame in my view) will obviously face a lot of anger over actions and I would also feel angry. Also, I would then be upset with the club hierarchy if this does drag on but as yet none of this has happened so I think there just is a huge over reaction and done in such a nasty way.

fully understand your point of view but its all subjective. we all see things differently. I see or imply no humour when I call him a c**t. forget football for a minute, he is everything I hate in a person in everyday walk of life. he's a greedy coward and a liar. he simply wont come out and say "thanks but I fancy a change" or "I'd like to live in Paris" the reason for this is money, he loses loyalty bonuses in if he does that. what sort of a man thinks up bullshit like they didn't buy me a cake so I'm off? I mean what the fuck. I could go on but to me the worse part of this guys pathetic attempt to force our owners arm is the timing. we were crowned champions and all was looking rosy, we were all proud as fuck and the envy of the rest of football. LESS THAN ONE WEEK LATER this guy starts all this crap. maximum impact to feed the haters that all is not well at city. whereas we know that's not the case. we know deep down yaya has been happy here and the only time there has been any issue is when he and his snakelike agent want more money. he's a brilliant footballer, not as good or as consistent as people are making out but on his day, get that on HIS day, he's unplayable. what a shame then that his greed and cowardice with leave a bitter taste in the mouth of all blues who worshipped him whilst he was here.
whatever he does, where ever he plays, or how many wonderful goals he scores, be it even for us, he will always be a rotten egg.

ps. I hope my lack of the use of the word c**t pleases you. I did my best.

Well, one use of the word is an improvement but you yourself say you see no humour in calling YaYa a c*unt which is the point- it smacks of pettiness and nastiness. As you say it's subjective and fair enough but it just seems a tad over the top about he's everything you hate in a human being! Sure , most people think cowardly behaviour if this is what it is in this context is poor behaviour but you hate him. Well I also hate footballers for all sorts of football reasons but not sure I really understand your reasoning unless it's for something other than football which takes you into dangerous territory in my view.

Let's say you are right in all you say about he himself agitating for a move - are you really saying that comes close to outweighing what he has done on the pitch and probably the dressing room for us? If so, with respect that is a) buzzard b) out of all perspective

Your perspective maybe. He's tried to hurt my club. Fuck him.

As Citymad said ... can't we just delete this thread now?

Preseason is here time. Time to look forward. :-)

de niro said:
Googoo said:
de niro said:
fully understand your point of view but its all subjective. we all see things differently. I see or imply no humour when I call him a c**t. forget football for a minute, he is everything I hate in a person in everyday walk of life. he's a greedy coward and a liar. he simply wont come out and say "thanks but I fancy a change" or "I'd like to live in Paris" the reason for this is money, he loses loyalty bonuses in if he does that. what sort of a man thinks up bullshit like they didn't buy me a cake so I'm off? I mean what the fuck. I could go on but to me the worse part of this guys pathetic attempt to force our owners arm is the timing. we were crowned champions and all was looking rosy, we were all proud as fuck and the envy of the rest of football. LESS THAN ONE WEEK LATER this guy starts all this crap. maximum impact to feed the haters that all is not well at city. whereas we know that's not the case. we know deep down yaya has been happy here and the only time there has been any issue is when he and his snakelike agent want more money. he's a brilliant footballer, not as good or as consistent as people are making out but on his day, get that on HIS day, he's unplayable. what a shame then that his greed and cowardice with leave a bitter taste in the mouth of all blues who worshipped him whilst he was here.
whatever he does, where ever he plays, or how many wonderful goals he scores, be it even for us, he will always be a rotten egg.

Well, one use of the word is an improvement but you yourself say you see no humour in calling YaYa a c*unt which is the point- it smacks of pettiness and nastiness. As you say it's subjective and fair enough but it just seems a tad over the top about he's everything you hate in a human being! Sure , most people think cowardly behaviour if this is what it is in this context is poor behaviour but you hate him. Well I also hate footballers for all sorts of football reasons but not sure I really understand your reasoning unless it's for something other than football which takes you into dangerous territory in my view.

Let's say you are right in all you say about he himself agitating for a move - are you really saying that comes close to outweighing what he has done on the pitch and probably the dressing room for us? If so, with respect that is a) buzzard b) out of all perspective

1zp4nea.jpg

You are becoming a parody of yourself.

From where I sit there's been far more cuntish behaviour in this thread then what Ya Ya has done...

de niro said:
Googoo said:
de niro said:

Just to be clear here with all your continued moral idnignation, when you say he has hurt your club, you mean the club that a little over a year ago (when we were 15 points off the top of the league) you "couldn't be arsed with anymore? For someone who so recently expressed such clear empathy towards the club I find your current moral high ground stance quite astonishing. What's changed since the back end of the season before last?

BringBackSwales said:
de niro said:
Googoo said:

Just to be clear here with all your continued moral idnignation, when you say he has hurt your club, you mean the club that a little over a year ago (when we were 15 points off the top of the league) you "couldn't be arsed with anymore? For someone who so recently expressed such clear empathy towards the club I find your current moral high ground stance quite astonishing. What's changed since the back end of the season before last?

nice try.

the club then sold mancini and the fans down the river. they were prepared to hand the title to the rags just so they could sack mancni and yet save face. the thing is the daft sod only got us to a cup final so they ended up with egg on their faces anyway. that who season was a farce, a waste of time. I enjoyed games v macc and Lincoln better than that season.
in fairness they did well in pelligrini, bit lucky mind as Liverpool and particular gerrard gifted us the title. at least we have, well had, harmony in the dressing room, love that about pellers. now yaya starts all this. you may be a fan boy and a nodding dog just because the boy can play a bit but not me. I say it as it is. I'm not asking anyone else to follow suit.

Yaya's words,or,more importantly,lack of them....is damaging our club and potentially dressing room moral,like Bob,thats what concerns me,nothing else.

Its baffling that anyone would think different.

FantasyIreland said:
Yaya's words,or,more importantly,lack of them....is damaging our club and potentially dressing room moral,like Bob,thats what concerns me,nothing else.

Its baffling that anyone would think different.

exactly. yaya mate we get it, we know you are one greedy fuck, just have the balls to come out and say what you want. oh and do us a favour don't use the cake and your loss as leverage you look a ****.

de niro said:
in fairness they did well in pelligrini, bit lucky mind as Liverpool and particular gerrard gifted us the title. at least we have, well had, harmony in the dressing room, love that about pellers. now yaya starts all this. you may be a fan boy and a nodding dog just because the boy can play a bit but not me. I say it as it is. I'm not asking anyone else to follow suit.

What is this nonsense. We were not gifted the title by anyone. You win a title over a whole season. We played some astonishing footy this season and won it on its merits.

cityboy2602 said:
de niro said:

What is this nonsense. We were not gifted the title by anyone. You win a title over a whole season. We played some astonishing footy this season and won it on its merits.

we did , as did Liverpool. like it or not had gerrard not slipped they would have been champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.