Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
mancity1 said:
Shit , if your on speaking terms with Yaya and his agent I take it all back De Niro.

You must be on Kia's auto dial list (LOL).

The quotes mean nothing de niro get over it , you playing pussy to the papers spin.

Dissed on the club (LOL) , next thing you will paying out on Negredo if he is quoted as saying he would like to play for Real on day?

I bet you buy all the mags as well (LOL).

I do something about you de niro , your a puppet for press fodder plain and simple and sucker at that to boot.

Keep on reading it better still keep on spending your hard earned on it they will love for for it.

Nothing about City?

I was watching City home and away and haven't missed a game in 40 years albeit from abroad for a fair chunk of that time.

I knew more about City before you were a blip on your fathers radar and know one thing about our spin doctors than you obviously don't.

They don't respond to spin unless they really have to.

Have fun up at Hearts deniro and shout YAYA is alive and well to all those Manure supporters than give it to you on your way home (LOL).

must admit skippy this made me laugh, I mean piss my sides.

But did it make you (LOL) though ?

If he was LOLing that much i'm surprised he managed to type the post. MAS (mildly amused smirk, for those not down with this type of thing)

If it is all just spin and sound bites as the Lol jockey would have us believe,just one question.
Why has yaya not distanced himself from the comments and apologised to the club for his agents nonsense?
Perhaps it's because he is in fact a ****?

de niro said:
BringBackSwales said:
de niro said:
nice try.

the club then sold mancini and the fans down the river. they were prepared to hand the title to the rags just so they could sack mancni and yet save face. the thing is the daft sod only got us to a cup final so they ended up with egg on their faces anyway. that who season was a farce, a waste of time. I enjoyed games v macc and Lincoln better than that season.
in fairness they did well in pelligrini, bit lucky mind as Liverpool and particular gerrard gifted us the title. at least we have, well had, harmony in the dressing room, love that about pellers. now yaya starts all this. you may be a fan boy and a nodding dog just because the boy can play a bit but not me. I say it as it is. I'm not asking anyone else to follow suit.

No I am not a fanboy or a nodding dog, nor am I a c**t, and nor have I EVER lost my enthusiasm for City, and nor will I ever. Likewise other Blues on this thread who have a different view to you on Yaya Toure are not c**ts either, and it is about time you stopped calling them so. As to "nice try" the words I quoted were your's, not mine, and not that long ago either.

deffo a nodding dog and a fanboy. now as for c**t I have never called you or any other poster a c**t, well not in this thread and certainly not in the same context as the c**t that yaya is. you shouldn't worry about being a nodding dog, loads are, its up to you and them. I am just one fan that doesn't want success at any price.
this your row by any chance?

403.jpg

Any body who infers that one of our current players or past players for that matter is a minge and means it like you obviously do should be banned from this forum for a minimum of 30 days and if some of our mods were looking at your dribble de niro you wouldn't be able to reply to this post which no doubt you obviously will with more pearls of wisdom.

Stick to praising AN until he stuffs up for christ sake.

This thread is done and dusted mate , sorry to alarm you but Ya ya 's staying put mate.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
If it is all just spin and sound bites as the Lol jockey would have us believe,just one question.
Why has yaya not distanced himself from the comments and apologised to the club for his agents nonsense?
Perhaps it's because he is in fact a c**t?

(LOL)

Maybe Yaya's (LOL)ing too.

(LOL)

Nightmare Walking said:
de niro said:
mancity1 said:
There are some real precious people on this forum when it comes to what players have said , may have said , what agents say , may have said and the clubs response or lack of it to those soundbites in the media.

All you have to know is he will go if he wants to go , we want him to go and an offer that matches our valuation of him is offered.

No body on this forum including TH and others know if any of the above three things are remotely possibly or a reality until it happens.

We are not a selling club and haven't been for sometime nor will be FFPR and other restrictions , sanctions etc included.

If Yaya is a required player we won't be selling him to anyone plain and simple unless he wants out and another club pays us what he is worth to us to let him go.

Losing his brother is terrible and the best of times and at such a young age is more than heart wrenching.

With his older brother up the highway I don't see him leaving us too soon unless a Suarez like offer is made for him and he REALLY WANTS OUT.

with respect I don't think you can gauge the feeling of the local city fan who lives and breathes all that is Manchester city. we have to mix with scum fans day in and day out. they are fiercely jealous of us having yaya and the way he's gone about things lifts them no end. I have lived with rag success , and only rag success for decades. now we have the upper hand I want it to stay that way for as long as possible. episodes like this do not help one iota.

all that said this thread imo has run its course. most people know who thinks what so going over ground achieves nothing.

we just have to trust the club to do the right thing. as for yaya the right thing is to a, put together a massive apology and b, stay on the same contract. I will be greatly disappointed if we yield in any way to his demands. purely because of the way he's gone about it.

Every City fan near me wants him to stay and still think he's a legend. They are all petrified at the prospect of losing him. The only dissenting voices I have heard about Yaya and the only place I have seen him being called a c**t is here on Bluemoon.

Every Blue I know thinks:

A) He's a great player
B).He's a thoughtless ,arrogant c*nt
C) Ambivalent as to whether he stays or goes. He's pushing 32, we've had his best years, we'll get over it.

As someone said on here, the important thing is the crest on the front of the shirt, not the name on the back.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:

Why should he ?

Do you apologise to your boss when your mate calls him a drottel and blames you for it.

How do you know he hasn't?

On yea that's right you are in fact yaya aren't you.

Well apologise to all of us right here right now , right here right now fat boy slim.

Jesus does weep.

mancity1 said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:

Why should he ?

Do you apologise to your boss when your mate calls him a drottel and blames you for it.

How do you know he hasn't?

On yea that's right you are in fact yaya aren't you.

Well apologise to all of us right here right now , right here right now fat boy slim.

Jesus does weep.

Bizarre.............and breathe.....

Davs 19 said:
Nightmare Walking said:
de niro said:
with respect I don't think you can gauge the feeling of the local city fan who lives and breathes all that is Manchester city. we have to mix with scum fans day in and day out. they are fiercely jealous of us having yaya and the way he's gone about things lifts them no end. I have lived with rag success , and only rag success for decades. now we have the upper hand I want it to stay that way for as long as possible. episodes like this do not help one iota.

all that said this thread imo has run its course. most people know who thinks what so going over ground achieves nothing.

we just have to trust the club to do the right thing. as for yaya the right thing is to a, put together a massive apology and b, stay on the same contract. I will be greatly disappointed if we yield in any way to his demands. purely because of the way he's gone about it.

Every City fan near me wants him to stay and still think he's a legend. They are all petrified at the prospect of losing him. The only dissenting voices I have heard about Yaya and the only place I have seen him being called a c**t is here on Bluemoon.

A) He's a great player
C) Ambivalent as to whether he stays or goes. He's pushing 32, we've had his best years, we'll get over it.

As someone said on here, the important thing is the crest on the front of the shirt, not the name on the back.
That's one of the best responses and post's I've ever read on here. I salute you mate. For me this thread needs locking after that.

Davs 19 said:
Nightmare Walking said:
de niro said:

A) He's a great player

a yes

b maybe but more thick as two planks when it comes to being media savvy.

c agreed but I like you still want him at City until a better replacement comes along , capisch?

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
must admit skippy this made me laugh, I mean piss my sides.

But did it make you (LOL) though ?

If he was LOLing that much i'm surprised he managed to type the post. MAS (mildly amused smirk, for those not down with this type of thing)

I think he misunderstood the blip on the radar part in truth.

He is just being vexatious for the hell of it and has been since he called yaya a minge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.